Shit that makes you feel old

+1

now that Ive taken over the mantle as chief poster on the A league it seems fisty is of no worth here

FOAD Fisty

Fizzy serves a very valuable purpose here.
He is a warning to us all of what happens when one sells their soul for the Queen’s shilling and gets all smug and comfortable in their pathetic suburban middle class existence in that cultural wasteland that is the land of the OzCunts.
I imagine you are not far behind him.

australia is the greatest country in the world mate

better than that foggy and broke wasteland in the shadow of britain

Who’s the Head of State over there these days? Is it still Lizzie Windsor?
Do you get all tingly every time you pull a $5 bill out of your pocket? I bet you do.

I use eftpos mate

This is supposed to be a thread about things that make you feel old, not things that happen to you when you get old :lol:

Doesn’t the Australian flag sport the Union Jack?

Australia is a fucking shithole inhabited by ignorant, classless, racist, violent dickheads who still worship a monarchy that sent their ancestors out to said fucking shithole to die. They are the laughing stock of the world and there are about 3 Irish people in total who are genuinely happy to be out there long term-grand to spend 12 months there on the piss for casual labourers or pool boys like yourself but a disturbing thought for any rational person to spend the rest of their days walking amongst that shower of cunts.

And it has the worst national anthem possible. They conveniently ignore all the contentious verses which refer to Engalnd & Britannia.

Ever think of joining an australian forum?

DP

Ralph Macchio’s birthday was a couple of weeks ago.
He is 51 years old.
The Karate Kid is 51

:lol:
Horsebox making clean shit of TASE here. Happening a little too regularly lately, the legs appear to be gone. Just doesn’t have the pace for this level any more, sad to see.

Here I am fighting for an Australian republic, while suffering numerous physical ailments and this is the shit I get. Cunts.

When watching jools Holland is the highlight of your weekend

Sent from my GT-S7500 using TFK App

This guy with the didgerydo on Jools Holland is utter pants.

and this makes you feel old?

The interior of the Abercrombie and Fitch store on College Green.

Since when is Jools Holland on a Tuesday night?

Relying on Bus Eireann to get you to and from work.

yes mate- thats a union flag not a british one