Shit that makes you feel old

Bookmarked.

1 Like

This was 10 years ago. Bloody hell!

https://www.rte.ie/news/2023/0331/1367399-oscar-pistorius/

Being very pleased with your new sandals.

7 Likes

Key thing you need to clarify here I think is whether you are a socks on or socks off man.

1 Like

As long as they’re not Crocs I don’t think anyone should rear up on this.

Are we still talking about sandals ?

7 Likes

I’ve the socks on

1 Like

I’d say you are entitled to feel old in that case.

Do you bring your nurse on holidays with you?

Now that would make one feel old…

Kyle Reece was sent back to protect Sarah Connor from the year 2027.

4 Likes

ChatGPT has a lot to do in four years.

5 Likes

@Ceist will plug the gaps.

I’m afraid you’ve reached this week’s quota for bot interactions

I have been in many places, but I’ve never been in Cahoots. Apparently, you can’t go alone. You have to be in Cahoots with someone.

I’ve also never been in Cognito. I hear no one recognizes you there.

I have, however, been in Sane. They don’t have an airport; you have to be driven there. I have made several trips, thanks to my friends, family and work. I live close so it’s a short drive.

I would like to go to Conclusions, but you have to jump, and I’m not too much on physical activity anymore.

I have also been in Doubt. That is a sad place to go, and I try not to visit there too often.

I’ve been in Flexible, but only when it was very important to stand firm.

Sometimes I’m in Capable, and I go there more often as I’m getting older.

One of my favourite places to be is in Suspense! It really gets the adrenalin flowing and pumps up the old heart! At my age I need all the stimuli I can get!

And, sometimes I think I am in Vincible but life shows me I am not.

People keep telling me I’m in Denial but I’m positive I’ve never been there before!

I have been in Deepshit many times; the older I get, the easier it is to get there. I actually kind of enjoy it there.

So far, I haven’t been in Continent; but my travel agent says I’ll be going soon.

And I’m lookin forward to 5 weeks time when Im going to visit in Ebriated! :beer:

Ron de Santis is only 44! But somehow looks like an uncle to me and I’m 46!

2 Likes

Youngest gone on holidays with her boyfriend to Lanzarote for a week plus knowing I’ve reached my last year in the 40s this week😕

11 Likes

Dropped the young fella to school this morning for the last time…where the fcuk did those 14 years go!! I’m hoping he goes in for some of the exams so this is the official send off. Got to see some great school games over the years though.

12 Likes

That is rough. Been there with 2 girls… All you can do is…wha? I dunno the fuck, just taking it as it comes. While they feel they can come to you to share issues or ask for advice and open to talk, yer still winning and know you’ve done something well I feel.

2 Likes

There’s the aspiration of the day winner - be great if he gave them all a lash.
€100 per exam sat would be an incentive if needed, pass standard required for payment.

BOD74 more like

3 Likes