Should Gerry Adams stay on as Leader of Sinn Fein?

I donā€™t think he serves a purpose, heā€™s just aligned himself - safety in numbers and all that.

Go easy on him, heā€™s as thick as pig shit.

2 Likes

The Ra brings em all out

I was searching for Sugarman in the press today but I couldnā€™t find one cold fact about him.

Box office.

1 Like

When one looks at the class of individual that is trying to defend the IRA / Sinn Fein, one is very happy to be on the other side of the discussion.

I think his niche is that he posts smileys in response to his own smileys so he can think his posts got a reply.

Heā€™s likely a special needs type, go easy on him.

1 Like

Time for punishment beatings* to be reintroduced here.

*bannings

Here comes the cavalry to save @Bandage again, no doubt Iā€™ll be attacked now in every manner possible for pointing this out. But, meh. Work away cunts, have all the pops you like.
The facts will still remain that everytime heā€™s shown up the usual suspects jump in to spare his blushes.

3 Likes

Whoā€™s in the Ra?

The mods are in the Ra!!!

Lads sitting in big corporations all day in cheap suits ticking boxs they are being told to tick and then off home to sit on the internet all night defending murder extortion and general civil anarchy :smile:

1 Like

Quadrofenians.

1 Like

@rocko is on 24 hour @bandage alert. Sad to see but great to watch all the same.

1 Like

Itā€™s time for the Mods to beat the shit out of the boggers.

1 Like

I canā€™t see @Bandage making it to the new year on TFK, I know theyā€™re mates and all but fuck it youā€™ve got to take a step back sometime and say enough is enough.
If Rocko is the level headed captain of industry he makes himself out to be heā€™ll jettison blandage sooner rather than later.

That post is Austin Stackesque in terms of being disingenuous. My only thread contribution today has been to point out that Stackā€™s claims donā€™t stack up. I specifically attached his February tweet which serves to hoist him by his own petard. Thereā€™s no need for cavalry to back up something so clear cut (nobody of note disputed my post in any case) but itā€™s hardly unexpected that anyone with a semblance of cop on would come to the same conclusion.

Weā€™re all hurting for you buddy. Please God youā€™ll find youā€™re mojo again.

@Bandage is harmless, but he needs to be a bit more careful in how he throws around these allegations of his.

Can someone throw up that clip from trainspotting where Robert Carlisle fucks the bottle of beer over the balcony and all hell breaks loose

He is not the worst but he does need some guidance. A few of his ā€˜palsā€™ in fairness are not exactly strangers to the old grooming trick.