Should Gerry Adams stay on as Leader of Sinn Fein?

Mandatory FAS course is it?

Listen, this is one post where there is at least some reasonable debate going on. I know I am as guilty as anyone else at firing scuds when there was probably no need to. At least let this one take its course. Otherwise fuck off

2 Likes

Aww look at the RTE Guide reader giving it the bigguns.

Do you look down your nose at a fella doing a FAS course you do?

Is an Assistant Governor not still a prison officer? It’s just a rank, no?

But the other Austin remains a firm supporter of them.

4 Likes

I am not going to engage anymore with you on this thread. I find it interesting and I am enjoying the debate as posters on both sides have made some reasonable points. As I said I am as guilty as anyone for firing shite at a thread but I think you will find that I have no more then three or four posts on this topic. None of which were derogatory.
If you have a beef pal. Take it somewhere else. You are well able to debate yourself. No need lower the tone on this one

1 Like

Iv absolutely no idea tbh. I just checked linkedin to provide Nembo_Kid with the information he needed but has not acknowledged

I’m sure he could have obtained same detail in 2 seconds himself

What wrong with a FAS course ???

No, mate.

I apologise if my comment made you feel belittled or caused offence.

You’ll have to go doctoring my posts like a couple of weeks ago.

Keep following me around here though. :+1:t2:

It’s basically saying a serial killer is responsible for saving lives because he has hung up his boots.

It’s mad stuff the way these sinnerbots are programmed.

1 Like

That puts everything into perspective. Looking at Stack on prime time now and it’s obvious he’s been coached by FF. It’s quite sickening how he is using his father’s death to keep the Sugarman revelations out of the headlines.

Nope, you are completely wrong. The funding and arming went on before the split in Sinn Fein. Haughey met with Cathal Goulding who was the IRA chief of staff at the time, and arguably the most lunatic of the stickies and the one most responsible for the split. It’s doubtful whether the FF clowns even knew about the emerging split within Sinn Fein.

The stickies were as useless then as they are now, a bunch of silly communists who managed somehow to infiltrate Irish media, especially RTE, and propagate their poisonous bullshit.

Love Gerry

E

Yes but after the split who did CJH and co back ??? That is the key . And why ???

Love gerry

i hope he isnt an aggressive pyscohpath like his dad

Jude Collins speaking a lot of sense here.