Should Gerry Adams stay on as Leader of Sinn Fein?

:grinning:

Truth and reconcilation process is the only way.

Niall Collins can fuck off.

2 Likes

Do you look down your nose at a fella doing a FAS course you do?

a specific fellow

Selfie

Arenā€™t Shamrock Rovers doing great work with young lads on a FAS (or what itā€™s now called) scheme.

Do you sneer at these from leafy Malahide ???

we beat Southampton u18s 3-0 this week

wooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Well done .

Same message to you as @Nembo_Kid Fuck off out of a decent thread if youā€™re going to Troll for the sake of it.

this is a decent thread :grinning:

3 Likes

Cue the standard

ā€œyou need a rideā€

Why would you tag somebody you donā€™t want to post in the thread?

2 Likes

Yes it is. Or at least it was and Iā€™m not going to engage with you any more on it. @Bandage can you at least have a word with him and tell him to leave the fucking thing go on one thread at least

its just a few WUMs and Trolls mocking Mr Adams

I didnā€™t say I didnā€™t want him to post. Like I said Iā€™m as guilty as anyone for this kind of shite but this has been a reasonable and interesting thread up to now

:grinning:

2 Likes

You need a ride.

Not as much as you

Agree

But you have no problems with @Joe_Playerā€™s posts for example.

Youā€™re just calling out the behaviour of people you donā€™t agree with which makes your objections less credible.

Anyway, you misinterpreted a @Nembo_Kid post and thought he was attacking MBB when he was having a go at Stack. That seems to be the source of your ire so itā€™s just a misinterpretation on your behalf.

I am finding plenty of the exchanges on here extremely tiresome later though. But we can discuss that elsewhere.

To the Dunceā€™s Corner!

https://uproxx.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/tumblr_lm2n6lwiqn1qafrh6.gif?w=650