Should Gerry Adams stay on as Leader of Sinn Fein?

Sinn fein are heavily recruiting easily influcenced simpletons all over the country to deliver leaflets and do the heavy lifting. Meanwhile they actively recruit excellent young candidates in the colleges. They will be a force v soon.

1 Like

You need soldiers.

Are they any different than the eejit hanging off FF back in the day?

Course you do. Wasnt a criticism. They actively target the ones with potential. They dont need to do anything to find the soldiers they are queuing up

Thanks, bro — we all have to do our bit.

Ya doesn’t surprise me. Not really a conversation I engage in anymore or something I follow.
I have realised over the years Ireland is a bottom up country. Change will not come from the top down.

Politics is almost an irrelevance here at that level.

So act accordingly.

1 Like

That’s exactly what I suspected would happen, I quite like Mary Lou but she needs to get in the gym or something

You pig —

1 Like

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/news/the-tweets-are-not-acceptable-sinn-fin-respond-to-calls-for-senators-resignation-over-controversial-retweet-36719682.html

Mary Lou needs to pull rank. This is the kind of shot that puts people off

We’re working on it… of course, every party is at it but the establishment press love to blow up anything SF related.

Ironic given that SF used to love to blow up anything Establishment related.

7 Likes

Used to - - then the whole island signed up to the GFA… It appears some quarters wanted an end to violence but dont want to actually engage with political solutions — they are just happy to remind everyone of the past we are trying to move on from and build a new Ireland.

1 Like

I just wanted to do a bit of wordplay on a Bank holiday mate

4 Likes

What’s the opinion on the Ground in relation to the claims of bullying at local cumann levels?

A lot of time its new enough recruits into SF that are expecting to be put forward to become TDs that have issues when they arent put forward straight away

1 Like

Informative.

The guy who left the Party in Nenagh was in the Party for years though.

You can’t build new Oireland from the couch mate.

Stack is vile.

Not the point

I know, pal.