Sinn Fein - Populism and Partionism

She commemorated one of Ireland’s most notorious Nazi collaborators…

I doubt it. He just gave a masterclass in being lured into everything and nothing…

Look. This is utter bollox. Nothing says mainstream appeal like being elected while on holiday or being wlected as a mental anti-vax dont pay your rent Klarehead.
Theyd people elected who were on holidays. Mainstream appeal is exactly what that is…

Im no fan of them but think of the amount of women tds they have and let me know any skeletons you can think of?

You think he should have been sued over the comment?

Should every SF member who has made a dodgy comment, which is most or probably all of them, be sued for incitement to hatred?

They’ve had at least two female TDs who quickly exposed themselves as head the balls. Yer one in Kildare doesn’t seem to be too far behind them.

They drew in a massive work shy vote who’d never bothered their holes previously.

If they can put a good team of candidates together then I’ll look their way. Their offering in my constituency is useless and won’t get a vote in my house.

Really? Flesh that out for me cos im calling bullshit. Where? In tipperary? Presumably in Dublin Bay North where they had the biggest poll topper maybe?

Aren’t you in lowrys constituency?

Have you Richard Boyd?

1 Like

Cc @carryharry

I can’t believe an organisation that during the 2000s had c. 90 members present in a pub during a violent assault but who all claimed to be in the below toilet would be “vilified”.

Barrett

Transition in business is rarely without it’s hicuups.

That was only when police were asking. They gave the names to the men who mattered who offered justice !!

G’wan the long game.

https://www.rte.ie/news/politics/2023/1110/1415914-sinn-fein-ard-fheis/

God help those of us who worked ourselves to the bone all our lives to put a bit aside for retirement. This crowd will have us in the poorhouse

5 Likes

They’ll need a significant boost in the polls for any chance of that.

1 Like

The prospect of Sinn Fein in power is absolutely terrifying, Kwasi Doherty at the wheel in finance, it will make Lizz Truss reign’s seem competent, they will destroy the country, the only hope is the civil service is strong and will torpedo everything they try to do

2 Likes

Its really terrifying if those freaks get into power, Imagine the likes of Violet-Anne Wynne as a minister, she was on the dole all her life ffs

4 Likes

Or that Martin Browne lad from Cashel and he 30 stone weight

3 Likes