Sinn Fein - Populism and Partionism

That’s the constitution of the Free State.

2 Likes

You mean that majority of this island voted for?

You can live in whatever fantasy land you want. Do you think the sovereignty of the Irish republic was signed over to a few lads in a pub in the 30s?

So the majority of the island are traitors?

Thanks for that piece of earth shattering news.

1 Like

… does not and never did rest entirely with the inhabitants of the Free State

1 Like

The first four would make a great government. The last grouping despite having some great heads could pose challenges. Could they be any worse than shane Ross? Probably not.

No of course they wouldn’t, feck besides covid our country wasnt in a great place at all , no need to rhyme off the usual , homelessness etc etc, but my honest opinion without SF at the top table MM and leo the Langer will drive us to absd place , and by time Leo and co feck off tbe country will be in ruins

You’re compromised.

True but they’d plenty of time FFS to at least start debating it instead of pretending that up the road across the border was nothing to do with them
SINS OF THE FATHER

My opinion is just mine, but said in honesty, I’ve a good insight into SF North and South, aswell as different paramilitary groupings in both jurisdictions , so I’d say I’m up to speed as much as anyone here, but I stand by my statement whether you think I’m compromised or not, FYI my old man was a staunch blueshirt, my man’s family republican beyond fenian times, so I’ve seen all sides, the good and bad,and there’s plenty of bad

Your disgusting treatment of Leo on this forum alone compromises you.

Huh? What theory on sovereignty are you going for? Who inspires your theories on sovereignty- Bentham, Austin, Hart…?

The reality is that there are two strains of thought on this island on sovereignty in this country at this point.

One is that of democracy. That there has been a continued evolution on this island in the last 100 years. The settled position of that now is that there are two states, one is called Ireland and the other is called Northern Ireland. That is accepted widely and across communities.

The other theory is the undemocratic and make believe one.

Sorry there’s one country, with a majority who want UI, but who are mindful of each other’s traditions

Eragh 1916 GPO was also classed as democratic at the time

What was and is still undemocratic was and is the refusal to accept the democratic wishes of the Irish people as expressed in 1918.

1 Like

Why did it stop then?

Aengus seems like another Shinner simpleton. If they get into gov ministers will be hard found.

3 Likes

Sometimes you just have to laugh.

5G should worry everyone. I wouldn’t play politics with it. Pity a vile creature like snoddy is taken this up, I wish some FG ones would put health concerns over profit until this technology gets the all clear.

What health concerns with 5g?