Sinn Fein - Populism and Partionism

You’re welcome to bring Brady for a walk on the green outside my house and I’ll throw it out to you. As long as you pick up the shit.

1 Like

I didn’t read the article to be honest. I was just having a chuckle at the ‘artist’

I do find it surprising that if Shinners get so very upset about questions about their violent past (and they do despite insisting to anyone who’ll listen that they’re not ashamed of it) that Mary Lou would fuel the fire by suggesting it was justified and that there was every chance she would have joined the IRA.

Picking up the shit would be preferable to picking up the sindo

I’d say drawing 204 euro a week from the state is the height of this ‘artist’s’ achievements.

Another week - another SF TD tweet. This one is a doozy, if a FG TD tweeted it there would be outrage for its clear suggestions of criminality in working class areas vs leafy Ranelagh. Which way will the vast Shinner social media army jump on this one?

https://twitter.com/chrisandrews64/status/1267014439196377088?s=21

1 Like

The statue is vandalised every few weeks in its current location mate

And you cycle by it every day… hmmm…

That is not on my route

Since the statue started getting vandalised? …hmmmmm…

Deleted

Since the SEGREGATED cycling lane

1 Like

The Sinn Fein press office/social media team are driven demented at this stage now you’d imagine

You’d think given his social media past that all of his output would be vetted.

1 Like

Mary Lou will no doubt be questioning the wisdom of bringing in an ex FFer in to the tent :sunglasses::sunglasses:

So leave the statue where it is to be vandalized every week?

1 Like

Why would it be different in Dartmouth Square?

We’re victim blaming the statue.

better neighbourhood watch

I’ll scope out a good spot for Chris so

1 Like