Sinn Fein - Populism and Partionism

What in God’s name are they thinking? :joy:

That’s your problem right there

Sweep sweeping along

Lads on here think this lot can run a country :joy:

2 Likes

That’s a fairly tame offence by SF standards

To be fair to SF here all their energy for the last three months was spent avoiding government so if they took their eye off the ball here it is understandable .

4 Likes

A shambles locally. But he should have been kicked out anyway.

2 Likes

How many years is that inquiry ongoing now just out of interest?

Of course you haven’t heard of that case because he’s not in SF, that’s the whole point.

@Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy fighting the good fight here.

1 Like

You can read it all in the article pal.

Do you want to railroad over witnesses who have issues with talking?

I thought Holohan was no longer with the party but looks like he was readmitted recently… A group of Dub local councillors broke protocol and nominated him without consulting with the party…which goes against everything the party is about. Fucking idiots… My local Cuman are disgusted on multiple levels… Paddy might of had some valid points on varadkar but his comments about underage sex and homophobia means he shouldn’t have been let back near the party.

1 Like

A bit like Michael Noonan and the Blushirts did to Brigid McCole?

2 Likes

Disappointing to see them run such a shoddy ship. You always associated them with good discipline and military like precision.

Adam’s was a disgrace no doubt there,and no excuse,but equally anybody who hides,tries to sweep it all away including our former and indeed present governments,no one comes out clean, including Harris and co who sentenced people in care homes to death with their complete fuck up of covid

1 Like

More you see more you realise most politicians/people who enter politics are oddballs who should not be let run a raffle never mind a country. A few months ago I’d have put the boot in but it’s across all parties. My own constituency elected Madigan and she’s useless. I say that as a FG supporter.

2 Likes

Perhaps those who are best suited to power are those who have never sought it.

1 Like

With the very odd exception.

I read recently Ivan Yates gets a 6k a month pension from his political days. It’s sort of outrageous.

2 Likes

We need an overhaul … the whole system is outdated by at least 100 years.

2 Likes

Smart woman that Joanne.