Sinn Fein - Populism and Partionism

@Tim_Riggins and @the_man_himself have taken the 5th guys.

It seems their anti-child abuse stance is rather hollow at the end of the day.

2 Likes

Exactly. My criticism of Gerry Adams is purely for his actions in regard to that case

Yet weā€™ve never seen your criticise FF for their child abuse shame and no party on this island has more shame when it comes to child abuse than FF.

Spare us the disingenuous outrage.

Show us some previous posts where you went for a FF minister who sat on knowledge of a family relative abusing children for a decade.

Or maybe your claims are total and utter bullshit?

Yeah, I didnā€™t think you could.

Still waiting here for you to deal with the on topic issue of Grrru Adams.

Iā€™m still waiting for you to condemn Michael Noonan.

I am unaware of this case

I donā€™t make heroes out of people who harbour paedophiles like you

You are unaware of that case? Fucking hell.

Yes. Give me a link

Thatā€™s not good enough, mate.

Not good enough that you donā€™t pay attention to the child abuse in your own party. No party is more shamed by it on this island than FF. Nobody comes close.

If you give me a link Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll read it and condemn. Unlike you standing up for your hero for doing the same thing

But how donā€™t you know?

This is kind of mad stuff, FF ministers covering up child abuse on your doorstep and you donā€™t know about it yet you feel the need to vilify a political organisation for a crime not investigated and ignored by security forces that nationalist would not trust as far as they could throw.

This is crazy stuff youā€™re stating here. Just how ignorant are you to FF and how they presided over decades of rampant child abuse?

Surely you canā€™t support them after this?

1 Like

Never heard of him. Disgraceful though, can be no justification for it.

Iā€™ll level with you mate, Iā€™m not a big politics man, I originally chose to support FF on here to annoy people around an election 5 years ago. In reality I voted FF number 1 last time for parish pump reasons, SF number 2 and Labour number 3. I didnā€™t give the other two FF candidates any votes.

I think its reprehensible that you defend Gerry Adams for his actions and try to deflect away from it at each opportunity

Backtrackā€¦

So thatā€™s your excuse?

Nationalists couldnā€™t ā€œtrustā€ the police so it was okay for Gerry not to report? Interestingly earlier on you said;

Why didnā€™t the IRA investigate Gerry Adamā€™s brother? They ā€œofferedā€ to execute Maria Cahillā€™s rapist, why not Gerry Adams brother? Why didnā€™t Gerry Adams report his brother to the IRA for their own form of justice?

Please stop deflecting on Michael Noonan.

This is a Sinn FĆ©in thread, please stay on topic.

You can open a Michael Noonan and Grace topic If you wish.

Iā€™ll repeat again;

For the record:

Tim Riggins has refused to condemn Michael Noonan and Fine Gael for his role as a sitting Government Minister in intervening to allow suspected child abusers access to vulnerable children.

This is a quite shocking stance.

Can you address this on topic issue please?

I believe that if the Inquiry finds wrongdoing by Noonan, he should be condemned and kicked out of Fine Gael.

The ex FF minister admitted he did not report things and should be condemned.

Will you condemn Gerry Adams for not reporting his brothers crimes that he knew odd?

Will you address the below?

Again for the record:

Tim Riggins has refused to condemn Michael Noonan and Fine Gael for his role as a sitting Government Minister in intervening to allow suspected child abusers access to vulnerable children.

We can take it by Fulvioā€™s refusal to deal with on topic matters that he supports the cover up of child abuse if the person in question is Gerry Adams.