Sinn Fein - Populism and Partionism

Par for the course for the shinners. At least he wasn’t protecting any paedos in fairness to him.

How do these lads get insurance after a drink driving ban - is it not ridiculously expensive ?

I could understand a SF TD wanting to keep their Provisional licence but why a FF one?

13 Likes

I’d noticed that Sinn FĂ©in were fairly soft on Cowen. A sideshow distracting from work needed to be done on housing, health etc was their line. They probably knew Buckley had this in his locker too. I think drink driving should be a firing/resigning offence in the political arena. By elections in Cork East and Laois Offaly please.

5 Likes

Cowen out

If the Shinners start throwing out everyone whose broken the law

3 Likes

There’s nuance here. Something like drink driving - you’re gone; historic Ra related offences to advance a United Ireland - you’re sound.

2 Likes

:clap:

#bigdata #bigeater

A gormandizer

Surely she has immunity if she had it so why would she need the app?

1 Like

Maybe she was waiting for the nod from the Council to download it.

There’s a bit of a hold up now while they choose Bobby’s successor.

1 Like

This has been covered well on Social Media locally but surprised to see it go public nationally. Yer man seems an awful fucking eejit. Using an anonymous Twitter account to abuse all and sundry and expecting no recourse. He went a step too far when he changed his profile pic to the son of the lady who went missing and was found in the sea a couple of weeks back. He deserves whatever he gets

đŸ€ŠđŸ€ŠđŸ€Š

1 Like

Horrendous

1 Like

I had seen the ultimatum that her son put up on twitter and that the fake account holder had responded and they met and it was being left at that. Good to see though that he has been outed publicly. Some scumbag to be at that shite. As was said earlier, twitter is a cesspit.

2 Likes