Sinn Fein - Populism and Partionism

He’s obviously a muppet, 40 odd year’s ago in SF Cork you’d get at least put into Coventry , probably a dawk- or 2,left linger and eventually be publicly fucked out/ humiliated

1 Like

Consulting “the party” before making a witness statement in the murder of a Garda.

I see yourself and @Tim_Riggins continue to swallow what you’re fed - I believe the actions of some party members led to the right person being convicted?

1 Like

Normal

The break in the case came in February 2017 when the witness contacted Louth Sinn Féin Cllr Antóin Watters through Facebook and told him he had information. Mr Watters put him in touch with Mr Marry.

The witness wanted to help but told the detective that, as he was a Sinn Féin member, he was “not sure where he stood” about making an official statement without permission, said Mr Marry.

The detective said he went back to Mr Watters for help but the councillor told him it was a matter for the party’s head office. Mr Marry then approached a Sinn Féin TD, who he declined to name.

“They said to me: ‘Anything that Sinn Féin can do to help justice to be brought to the Donohoe family, we will do.’”

Mr Marry said Sinn Féin confirmed the witness was a party member. “The TD came back to me a couple of weeks later and said that man has been spoken to and told that absolutely, if he wishes to, he should to talk to the guards and make a statement.”

1 Like

thats 2 threads youve posted the same story in tim, d’ould blueshirts must be fierce rattled that the shinners helped solve Det O’Donohoe’s murder.

so much for FG the party of law and order

1 Like

I responded to someone else bringing it up with the specific detail, so you’re wrong.

It isn’t up to a political party to do so, it’s up to individuals. Telling that they need “permission”

Curious bunch the shinners. Need permission from head office to be a witness to a murder, but not to nominate a racist for mayor

7 Likes

the person needed advice, not permission, so stop twisting it into something that it isnt

They dont need permission - the person went and sought advice off their own back…

It literally said he had to check if he had permission

1 Like

You need to improve the reading comprehension

The witness wanted to help but told the detective that, as he was a Sinn Féin member, he was “not sure where he stood” about making an official statement without permission, said Mr Marry.

Here is went through multiple layers of the party.

Why would you seek advice from a political party as to what to do if you were a witness to a serious crime?

It?

Yes it. The article that quoted Marry directly.

In this instance, I’m sure you can figure it out … I think the person was over stating the ‘needing permission’ or else the press is over stating it for obvious purposes. But surely you’re fully aware of how fucked up republicanism is in certain neighborhoods up north … You’re also aware of the fuck up made of another murder along the border a few years back with a family still looking for answers? - this came up during the election… maybe the person just wanted all their Is crossed and Ts dotted so there’s nothing misrepresented and everyone is on the same page.

They obviously did need permission as the councillor told him it was a matter for head office

And they smashed the case. Unreal.

1 Like

Why would you need permission from a “normal” political party?

3 Likes

Are you a Shinner again now?

Lucky the TD for Louth at the time had a direct line to the Army Coun…sorry “Head Office” so he got permission.

3 Likes