Sinn Fein - Populism and Partionism

They are the only party south of the border involved in representing the views of republicans and nationalists on an All Ireland basis.

FFG were too buys laughing at British soldiers putting bullets in the back of a 12 year old girl to do anything that would protect Northern Nationalists which is why FFG are openly despised in nationalist Ulster.

Aided and abetted by FF/ FG

What’s this now?

That was my point, mate. It was a mere example. Permission wouldn’t be required in either setting, it’s not policy, but it doesn’t prevent an individual exercising their own free will and seeking it…despite it not being needed. Just because an individual SF member sought assurances before speaking to Gardai doesn’t mean it’s a requirement for a SF member to do so.

Same ball park, and staying with criminality in the Louth area, just because a FG senator is currently before the courts for assault and allegedly committed a historic sexual assault at a music festival, it doesn’t mean that all FG members should follow his actions either.

The councillor said that it was a matter for the party’s head office mate. That sounds like its party policy to me.

1 Like

As an ex party member I can tell you that it 100% isnt party policy.

The reality is that there is no evidence of a cover up at State or party level. There is one person who could share information that will not. The cousin of Mary Boyle fell out with Gemtrails because of her insistence that this was a cover up to the highest land over all else.

1 Like

That’s why you are an ex party member

How does evidence unearth itself when the state covers it up?

but why would you think you would need it? And then for it to be referred to head office? The member obviously felt that he needed to get reassurances from the party before offering the info. And at least it was offered up and shouldnt have been a party issue, but the counsellor it was first brought to should have reiterated that, not send it to a higher ranking member.

Your other analogy doesnt really match either. This man thought it was party policy to do so, and there was clearly some sort of confusion over it that it actually needed to be discussed. Unless FG (and whilst I wouldnt put it passed them) have some sort of party policy themselves of sexual assault, I doubt anyone else would also feel the need to do the same thing.

One issue was done because of the party, the other was not done because of the party (or well, not that we know of).

There’s no evidence of a State cover up.

Zilch.

You realise what a coverup is?

I’m still reeling from this 12 year old child shooting revelation.

its a pity that maurice mccabe didnt check with FG HQ before going public with his dossier, they all tried to ruin him when he didnt follow procedure

1 Like

Maybe @Bandage asked his boss if it was ok to go for a carvery because his boss and CEO had a murky past with continuity carvery owners and more recently, these carvery owners threatened to blow Bando’s boss and CEO up … these continuity carvery owners are waging war on regular carvery owners and the place where Bando was heading for his carvery had links to South Armagh, which has a tradition of big carvery and continuity carvery owners - leading to a potential bit of bother — Poor Bando only wants a bit of lunch and quite rightly sought some sort of assurances before heading for his carvery lunch - not that it was required - but for his own ease of mind. The last thing you want to do while eating a carvery is to be looking over your shoulder and perched on one ass cheek … it could lead to some serious indigestion.

3 Likes

So no evidence suggests there was a cover-up?

You realise that there needs to be some actual evidence of same?

The only evidence Gemtrails had was heavily edited footage that was disputed by the officers in question. Aside from that, there were some local rumours. Nothing on a party level or State level. So come back with something firm there and then we’ll go.

In summary,

• On Grace, there is an ongoing inquiry, we await the results.
  • Re Mary Boyle, there is no evidence for what you suggested
  • SF implement British rule in Northern Ireland.
  • SF members will not go to the police without the “permission” of their party.

It’s one individual, not a party dictat.

I’ll try another analogy.

If some TFK simpleton, say @Fran, asks a moderator (me) if he can change his avatar it doesn’t mean he needs permission to do so. It’s just an individual asking.

I could ignore him, tell him to work away, say “sure ask Rocko if you want” or anything else in between. None of those courses of action make it official TFK policy, even fobbing him off to the Turk.

If Rocko came along subsequently and helped Fran choose a very tasteful avatar then I’d expect TFK to be praised for helping to solve a poster’s dilemma.

Instead it seems like we’d be criticised for being asked in the first place or for me not getting directly involved myself.

It’s semantics.

2 Likes

Actually it is two individuals.

The member and the Councillor.

Luckily it just so happened that the TD contacted after had a direct line to the “head office”.

Would a chicken curry even technically count as a carvery dinner if the meat doesn’t go through the carving process?