Sinn Fein - Populism and Partionism

SF are voted overwhelmingly by the nationalist population of the O6 on a mandate of Irish reunification

FFG are despised overwhelmingly by the nationalist population in the O6 for how they aided and abetted British state terrorism in Ulster.

SF implement British rule in Ireland, that’s the long and the short of it I’m afraid.

That’s all well and good about nationalists in Northern Ireland, it’s neither here nor there to the facts at hand.

Would you rather they went back to the gun and went around murdering police officers like the FFG forefathers, Tim?

Nope. I simply pointed out the reality. SF enforce partition and administer British rule in Ireland.

1 Like

Why would you want to join the 26 when a sizeable amout of us don’t want ye and the baggage that will come with you lads?
Baffles the fuck out of me,tbh.

What’s the alternative Tim? Please answer the question posed previously. SF’s mandate is very clear - Irish reunification.

FFG’s mandate is very clear - line the pockets of Denis O’Brien and Larry Goodman.

Join the 26?

Eh, who mentioned that. Two failed statelets exist on this island. It’s time for both to go.

2 Likes

Ye first

Exactly only a new Ireland will work. The free state establishment are more afraid of what that entails than our unionist brethren is my suspicion on that score.

1 Like

Stop making irrelevant points.

SF implement British rule in NI and help petition. They are going on the same path as “FFG” did, the likes of yourself are just a bit slower in seeing that.

Go live somewhere else then.

Sweep, sweep.

Dimmy doesn’t like the bloody past of his party’s forefathers.

Typical Tory outlook.

Under it all SF IRA don’t recognise the State and it’s institutions. We’re Free Staters to them.

1 Like

Take it down from the mast Free Staters
For you have brought on it nothing but shame

2 Likes

FG never took the Queens shilling in Westminster.

They took the queen’s artillery and turned it on the four courts.

3 Likes

Can I get an oooooft for that?

Making up more lies.

SF IRA dropped the knee and suckled at her majesty’s tit.

2 Likes

Not lies.

Blueshirts seem to have a very flimsy grasp of their history.