Sinn Fein - Populism and Partionism

Funny how SF IRA ensured their weary volunteers from their failed war were sorted out with nonsense stipends years ago and allowed real victims to suffer.

She has to go plain and simple. Her tweet said they deserved their life altering injuries no matter how they try and spin it.
If someone from SF said that and also said the lads in Loughall got what they deserved then I wouldn’t have a problem with it. It’s was either a war or it wasn’t ffs.

What did she say

She has to go.

The final banner seems to suggest she’s ok with it. It needs to be amended like Lionel Hutz’s business card to demonstrate what she really means

1 Like

Any calls for her resignation yet from President Mary Lou!?

It will be a test of her leadership, ie there’s no way the Hyde Park bomber will be thrown to the wolves by the shadowy cabal. If she doesn’t remove her or sanction her heavily it won’t play well for her down here.

A sporty and over exuberant tweet by Martina, although I’d expect her to be a little less provocative at this stage. Decisively handled by Michelle, I felt. At least it wasn’t David Cullinane making a show of himself this week anyway.

3 Likes

I’m not sure you’re allowed to refer to women as ’ sporty’ these days. I think it’s seen as misogynistic.

It was the tweet he was referring to, not the woman

2 Likes

Holly is much better looking in her photos than in real life.

What a lovely compliment to receive.

What’s the sf angle here?

AccomplishedFancyDavidstiger-small

Don’t think there is one.

Looks like one for the Cork Weirdo thread.

This would be a worthwhile story if he had of patted her on the arse and said it.

1 Like

Or TNH ???