Sinn Fein - Populism and Partionism

It’s interesting the difference between the various tfk politicos. @Bandage is part of a nutting squad, @Thomas_Brady does the chairs and @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy disseminates through all his social media whatever excuses the Greens come up with for not holding FFG to account.

1 Like

Labour doing great work on the born here, belong here campaign, old epal.

He has to go lads. He’s weak.

1 Like

SF have no option but to go on a full frontal attack against the the vile far right politics of the establishment parties.

1 Like

That bird is a head banger. Anyone who saw her twitter would have known it. Can’t believe she was made PRO for Meath.

Nothing unusual for someone to knock on the door. Bobby Storey, God rest him, was normally the one to bring the news, be it good, bad or do what your told.

Didn’t Eoin O’Broin lose out on an internal position after all the southern members got a knock on the door…

1 Like

Good thread here.

And pertinent point in relation to some naïveté, which I’ve referred to above.

1 Like

The IRA’s campaign in England during the 1980s would make you proud to be a Republican.

Indeed. Sean Sherlock stood up for Stanley in the Dàil this week too. It’s almost like they know they have no traction either way and are just trying to work at the things they think are right…

They should have drove at 170 mph to terrorise the British.

They attract racist homophobe nut balls who like waving flags and wearing black ties and berets and blame living at home with their parents as a housing issue and not a “you’re a weirdo pal” issue.

She was one of the main Shinnerbots you’d see on Twitter threads alright.

1 Like

Wow… I’ve never seen you so rattled :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

And you just keep the head down lurking in the shadows hoping Labour will get into power so you can build an extension

Paddy is still seething. Paddy needs to realise no one takes him seriously.

But he’s great fun all the same.

1 Like

:rollseyes:

Paddy lives rent free in your head.

I think we all know from experience Paddy wouldn’t pay for anything

2 Likes

Odd how you are so obsessed with him. Breaks down your Zen facade.

Let me teach you zen. I can help. Open yourself up and relax.