Sinn Fein - Populism and Partionism

Do you still support the paedophile protectors in SF?

I see once I brought up FF’s history of child abuse, you didn’t want to talk about it. For a man who puts his virtues on a pedestal you make it very easy to expose them as absent.

What about Gerry mate? Is he still your hero?

FF will deliver us from evil? You sick bastard

AK47 will be the main man

You see when we confront FF’s past on child abuse, you don’t want to know about it. It’s really telling that the type of mud slinging you will descend to when it’s quite obvious you couldn’t give a toss.

Your hero literally let a paedo do whatever he wanted, that’s why there’s no point debating child abuse with you

2 Likes

Gerry Adams has nothing to do with FF protecting paedophiles. You just don’t really care about that, it takes a pretty morally abrupt person to use victims of heinous crimes to score points when you couldn’t actually give a shit about them.

It must be your inbreeding.

Interesting.

1 Like

You’ve made consistent remarks slagging him off for being in the closet for so many years, “pretending to be straight” I believe you said. If someone with the “right” politics took the length of time Varadkar did to come out publicly (and he was under no obligation to do that anyway) you’d consider it stunning and brave. There’s an undercurrent with the Left that people are somehow traitors for not just going along with headcount politics.

1 Like

Is it.

Looks like another IT hatchet job so hardly anything unusual.

The comments are quite clear and Tom Barry has a few more stripes than a forklift driver.

1 Like

Tom Barry, who was a killer?

“I back the right of Republicans to shoot, kill and bomb British occupying forces"

I don’t like Tom Barry or any of the anti republican forces.

It says a lot though when so many of them called out the Provos for being cowards, lobbing bombs into pubs and so forth, with a disproportionate impact on Civilians.

I read Tom Barry’s book and he commends the provos for attacks on security forces such as narrow water.

Rosser was doing some wumming of FG over SF in the sindo today.

Yet they were disappearing civilians at an enormous rate during their own campaign.

The violent killers who founded FG and FF should maybe think about their own actions before commenting on others.

Others like Tommy Maguire supported the dissidents after Provos went on ceasefire.

It’s clear as day another hatchet job from a very compromised mainstream media, that’s the only really telling thing in that article.

I am long on record here as criticising the Easter Rising, WoI and Civil War.

However the facts are the facts & I can objectively judge the different conflicts given that I am critical of them all.

More Republican forces died in two years during the War of Independence than during 30 years of the Troubles. This was because the Provos were more cowardly, with far less support amongst the public. The cowardly Provos tactics of lobbing bombs into pubs, bombing to assassinate people etc led to a disproportionate amount of civilian deaths. Tom Barry was correct to say this.

The Provos were cowards, and the people who make excuses for them today would have ran a mile from them back in the day.

If the old IRA had the weaponry they’d have lobbed bombs indiscriminately too, don’t be fooling yourself.