Sinn Fein - Populism and Partionism

I think the big issue with the article you have posted is that it shows that the IT are a propaganda wing for FFG.

When there are huge cases of corruption in government they have no appetite to provide coverage but have provide plenty of coverage to nothing stories attacking the main opposition party. It’s utterly pathetic really but our day will come.

1 Like

No TV repairmen about then.

1 Like

I find the fact Leo tried to legislate against same sex marriage earlier in his career to be a sign of his lack of integrity. I don’t believe that makes me homophobic.

1 Like

Leo was a homophobe when still in the closet.

When he realised he could use his sexuality for political capital he came out.

That’s the morals of the man we are discussing.

1 Like

A slithery cunt bag.And Harris isn’t far behind him.

2 Likes

Leo wears his slipperyness as a badge of pride Harris is a more snide cunt prending to be nice and homely. I hate leo but respect him at least.

Did he? When and how?

He gave a Ronan Mullen type speech to the Dail on civil partnerships and adoption rights around 2010 or 11

Who’s this lad on about…

Someone get paddy wfi on the case

The only one on drugs is himself I’d say, believing Facebook tales

Danny Healy Rae

How long have you been following him

Mary Lou addressing the nation on Claire Byrne.

Not a great look for Spin Fein.

Amazing how Leo was never called to account for one of his party members trying to shove a twix up the rectum of a homeless person but Marylou has to explain why someone dropped into a shinner to ask them not to be so negative on Twitter when leaving party

:man_shrugging:

1 Like

If you don’t like facts then that’s your issue.

Probably because there is a sense this is an ongoing issue for SF in terms of the bullying issues they’ve had and the “robust” attitude taken by many of their supporters on social media.

1 Like

I don’t think the IT like the facts - that’s the problem.