Six Nations Rugby 2018

You’re saying that if Heaslip had officially retired before the start of the season Ireland could have signed another player from New Zealand or South Africa to play for them?

Bring up something relevant to the discussion, I won’t be replying to anymore of your nonsense.

2 Likes

Seethe
From the usual suspects.

2 Likes

Thanks Buddy. I had a great day yesterday celebrating the success. A bit tired and emotional today and am currently stuck sitting on a plane on the runway in Gatwick for the last hour.

The presence of former rugby greats Brian O’Driscoll and Alan Lewis on the plane too has helped ease the delay - everyone in the Irish rugby community is standing (actually sitting) shoulder to shoulder during this inconvenience

4 Likes

How is Heaslip “being on the books” relevant? He never played again.

Kenny Dalglish was “on Liverpool’s books” as a player in 1989 but you didn’t hear any Liverpool supporters crowing that “we won the Cup without the King”, because it was obvious that he was by that stage a former player, not a current player.

Snooze.

7 Likes

Thanks for admitting defeat.

It is noted.

Sid. Put down the phone and ring a GP.

You need to get ball rolling fella

3 Likes

Great to see the real Irish :shamrock: stepping up here. Even those that weren’t born in Ireland or live in Ireland. I’m getting increasingly confident we will see a United Ireland within the next decade, with the fossilfied Unionists and pretend RA reduced to petty squabbling over Celtic Rangers Scottish Cup finals from the 1970s.

6 Likes

Who mate

Generally when you want to ring somebody you pick up the phone, not put it down.

I’m surprised you even manage to post anything at all with such poor knowledge of extremely old technology.

The small victories for you must be all the sweeter amidst such a backdrop of ignorance, I guess.

You’re not Irish.

Your ebuddy Sid can’t contain himself trying to diminish the historic win over the English. I’m sure he is sore over losing his remaining 0.10 cent bet. He did call it for England remember.

Change your allegiance mate, you’re possibly better than this.

Thats more like it out of you, kid. Well done.

1 Like

I’d say if @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy played rugby he’d be a probable rather than a possible.

1 Like

I’m more Irish than you mate, not that it matters. There isn’t one Anglo Saxon or Norman surname on either side of my family tree. Can you say the same?

1 Like

Not true.

I’m more Irish than you because as well as being born in Ireland, I have actually lived here all my life.

You renounced your nationality and are a well known soup taker.

The anti-English, anti-German and anti-French racism in the rest of your post is deeply unwelcome.

1 Like

Of the 12 Welsh Lions originally selected to tour New Zealand, 8 saw action against Ireland. Three were injured, Jonathan Davies, Rhys Webb and Sam Warburton. Talupe Faletau was left out of the match day 23.

Of the 11 Irish Lions originally selected to tour New Zealand, 5 were injured for the Wales match - Jared Payne, Robbie Henshaw, Tadhg Furlong, Iain Henderson and Sean O’Brien.

5 Likes

I think you mean John O’Brien.

Bu the way, there’s no such a thing as Welsh Lions or Irish Lions.

There are only British Loins.

Oooffftttttt