Six Nations Rugby 2018

Geoff cleaning house :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Unlike you, I have contributed to the Irish economy in a positive fashion every year of my adult life regardless of where I have lived.

In simpler terms, helped pay for your cans of Tuborg.

4 Likes

Aren’t you the chump that thinks CJ plays for Leinster

Kindly stay out of rugby threads

1 Like

… and furthering your ignorance, I am a dual citizen and proud of it.

That’s untrue, and well you know’t.

You’re an uneducated, useless cunt who is hated by all in your former home community and where you live.

The truth hurts.

Incredible.

You’ve only gone and proved me right!

Now, now, you’re starting to slip into your abuse mode and we know where that ends.

Remember you are protected by the Nogra.

Never forget that.

I really don’t think you’re in any position to talk about abuse, mate.

It’s tremendously entertaining to hear you talk about your little online “gang” again. What a weirdo you are.

Not interested in typos of Rick Astley song titles.

Are you not bored? This fish has been in the barrel for ages and you’re still shooting the shit out of it

1 Like

You’ve just joined the fake Irishman in the barrel.

You have to be really stupid to do that.

Well done.

No posts about your imaginary kid for a while, mate?

You’re running thin for material.

We are 30 hours later and the rubby haters and the bigots are still frothing at the mouth.

7 Likes

It’s fascinating to watch…

2 Likes

You couldn’t make it up.

1 Like

Fascinating to watch the wagons being circled here by the usual suspects as a few home truths are told.

The neediness is off the scale.

Ireland 32

2 Likes

You must have got some rogering on that park bench last night.

One of the most pleasing aspect of this Grand Slam win and the last 18 months in general is the depth Coach Schmidt has developed in the squad. We’ve had a strongish starting XV at various stages over the past 15 years but were always over reliant on a few big players and if they were absent, we were in trouble. The Argentina match in the World Cup 2015, a classic case in point. We were the only side in the tournament with a realistic chance of toppling New Zealand with a full hand but when we had Johnny Sexton, Paulie, Sean O’Brien and Peter O’Mahony all absent from the Argentina match, our lack of depth was very badly exposed. Irish teams have generally been very slow to give fringe players and young talent a go. That doesn’t apply to the current set up and we’re great depth now all over the field in nearly all positions.

7 Likes

The big exception being half-back and to a lesser extent hooker. Murray or Sexton gone going into a big game and we’re very vulnerable

3 Likes

Ireland Ireland Ireland

3 Likes