Six Nations Rugby 2018

:joy:

The seethe from the Muldoons is something else. There might be a lot of bollix talked about the “jersey” and “honour” in rugby but GGA really takes the biscuit. Then they go out and argue they should be rewarded for playing their hobby.

Daithi Regan and Ewan MacKenna were telling each other how great the other one was on twitter recently. They’re meeting up for a few pints next time Ewan’s home.

#thetoughest

Getting their bellys tickled by Jeff and Kammy and joe.ie telling them how amazed the lads were at it all

Amateurs. Could you adam and eve it Kammy

How would them lads know each other?

Regans young lad is in the Ulster academy i think

I had forgotten about that needy reality show RTÉ had made. You don’t see a virtue made out of people who play even a decent amateur standard of soccer, rugby, tennis, golf or whatever value but having a hobby is used a virtue with the GGA and there’s a desperation to be respected.

1 Like

:grinning:

Judging by Ken’s posh accent he should be following and reporting on rugby

Nice and selective by Ken of course.

The anti rugby football crew have a big problem with RTÉ showing the Irish women’s rugby side of the under 20s, which cost buttons to buy, but have no problem with the UEFA Champions League being bought when there are no Irish playing. Of course that game was on Eir Sport, as RTÉ couldn’t afford it. Much like the the majority of their rugby portfolio which they have been outbid on due to the success they made of the product.

A few women’s and underage games a year though, awful stuff. :joy:

The average viewership for France v Ireland at Euro 2016 was 275,000 higher than for the England v Ireland rugby game last week, mate.

1 Like

That’s the Trinity in him. He is from a normal enough part of Templeogue, I don’t think he even went to Templeogue College which is a non fee paying rugby school.

Franno has the soccer lads seeeeeeeeeeeeeething :joy:

It wasnt competing with st paddys day parades all over the country :roll_eyes:

You’re quoting Paddy’s Day parades, which had already finished, as an excuse for lower TV ratings? :laughing:

So what.

Yes. There was millions at the parades.

The lads are seething. :clap:

Seething?

Grand slam in the bag :heavy_check_mark:
No 2 in the world :heavy_check_mark:
2 provinces home in European QF next week :heavy_check_mark:
Soccer in a most woegious state :heavy_check_mark:

I couldnt be happier with the way things are going. Have a nice evening sid

2 Likes

Very telling that the supporters of the partitionist 26 county team ignore the television ratings from the Six counties of the 32 county Irish rugby football team on UTV.

2 Likes

I saw Daithi Regan play in a Towns Cup match for Birr back in the day. Johnny Pilkington was playing scrum half as well. Daithi’s son Jack was on the Ireland U20 team last year.

Oh I think you’ve more than demonstrated that that’s exactly what you are, mate.

You’ve just been trying to make nonsensical excuses for the rugby’s average viewership being 275,000 lower than the association football, all while ignoring the fact that every pub up and down the country was packed to the rafters on June 26th two years ago, and so would not have been included in the official viewership - meaning the real gap was in fact considerably wider than 275,000.

1 Like