Six Nations Rugby Championship 2020 - The Greatest Marketing Show in Town

I’ve just written a complimentary tweet about Stockdale. I feel that when he searches his name on Twitter tonight he should find one nice thing being said about him

2 Likes

Was just going to comment on that. Wales won the grand slam last year. 1/5 this year without Gatland. Tremendous coach who made 2 WC semi-finals as well.

This ad came up on my fb. Reckon he should stick with basketball

There was some stat there a few years ago. Something like 9 boys were christened Hugo in 1998. In the 2016 the Leinster schools final had 5 boys called Hugo playing.

• I am probably wrong in the years.
3 Likes

My little dig earlier landed so :kissing_heart: don’t take it so seriously petal.

Irish lads would be better taking up something like Kabbadi where there is no need for a ball. It is clearly a liability with the way they kick it away and protect it.

1 Like

The rubby boys always send you into a spin when they lose :smiley:

1 Like

Didn’t have @Horsebox down for a rubby fanboy

he isnt really, he started hanging around with a few guys into it at work and rebranded into a rugby fan

2 Likes

So this is oirish sport on Halloween 2020 ???

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

Our rugby team can’t catch the ball

Our soccer team can kick the ball in the net

Spud hockey can only reach excellence in the counties that straddle the Tipperary border. Even at the largely turkey shoots

Only for Gaelic football in Ulster we would be fucked

One of the Irish football teams is on the verge of qualifying for the euros

SRFC have been fantastic this season

And one of your offspring has improved their topspin volley

agreed

You don’t need to be so touchy about it

I agree with your first point

SRFC won an abridged LOI season . Good luck and congrats to them . Not their fault but an asterisk in my opinion . They need to retain next year to get full credit .

As I said at the time considering 100% of Hugo’s go to private rugby schools it’s probably not so surprising

2 Likes

Ulster football is a farce, everyone knows that. Sure the title has been won only 6 times in the last 50 years by a county that doesn’t boarder Tyrone.

How’s the depth chart looking after that game last night? I love an oul depth chart…

1 Like

I’m on a WhatsApp group I had to mute yesterday with all the talk of ‘Sixmas’ and all this shite.
Group had gone fair quiet by the time I checked back in at 10pm :grin:

Lads did I mention how utterly fucking useless Stockdale is?

1 Like