Sleep - a thread to document your sleeping habits

I’d say the super dads on here never get a good night’s sleep. They are always alert.

Sure 6 hours of quality sleep on an empty stomach always beats 9 hours on a stomach fully of apple tart and pretend ice-cream.

1 Like

the sweat pouring out of them, as their bodies try to deal with the toxins

Sure they’d have a savage elevated heart rate too as their pancreas is flat out pumping insulin around in the middle of the fucking night. Don’t bear thinking about.

They’d wake up in an awful haze, no good to noone.

2 Likes

about 3 cups of coffee to try and get them going in the morning

2 Likes

A sup of water is all a fella should be drinking in the morning

Whats the answer… Huel?? I need to know

Eat nothing from 7pm onwards mate. The digestive system replenishs itself during the fasting window.

Pat McDonagh won’t be happy. But im committed to change

I usually eat my dinner at around 8-8.30pm and always bring a cup of tea to bed with me at 11pm or so.

I sleep like a log and am up fresh as a daisy around 5.45am.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Then go to bed an hour earlier you fucking halfwit.

6 Likes

Couldn’t settle at all last night. I was thinking about the Nfl draft, game of thrones ect. 2 hours I reckon I got

Is @HBV ever allowed back, @Rocko? This place is all the poorer without him.

4 Likes

2 Likes

I had 1 hour Tuesday, Wednesday, 6 on Thursday, the criminal charges I am facing are really affecting me. I lied on top of the duvet naked last night and took a sleeping tablet, it gave me some peace for a few hours as I was mentally and physically totally destroyed. I woke at 6am dribbling on the pillow after a very disturbing dream

You need to walk the camino or unleash yourself in Amsterdam. Either will right you.

I feel your pain. I’ve been tearing it up while not in proper work of late. But you’re fucking @Tassotti, king of the internet. When facing fraud in Ireland, you went to England. You’ve beaten England now. It’s time America got the honour of your presence. Plenty of opportunities for a man lime yourself in NYC. It’d be great for tfk…

Can’t seem to sleep past 7 these days. Was working till 2 last night and still no go

I had a dream last night, an utterly vivid one where I was playing all all Ireland minor football final for galway, and marking a lad who had won six minor finals in a row. A business partner, a small Jewish lad from wilmslow was playing midfield for galway, but was marking a lady playing for the opposition, I’m not sure who, and was chatting to her about a deal. We were using an apple for a ball. A granny smiths type.
I’d add that the lad I was marking was going for an all time record seventh in his last year at minor, though I’m not sure how I knew that. I think we won.

1 Like