Sleep - a thread to document your sleeping habits

ah its grand to get a bit of peace
im still up here
just had a study of tonight’s Europa League results, ill have a cup of tea now
she’s watching some thing about gypsies on the TV, she’ll hang the washing or something when its over id say

Tis nice to have a bit of your own time at end of day pal.

I hope ye all slept well last night.

I was going great until the small one fell out of her bed at about 4am. She’s sleeping outside the covers this weather and is doing laps of the bed.

A lad in work showed me his ‘fit-watch’ thing.

Fuckin thing can tell when you’ve gone to sleep, when you woke up in the night, your heart rate, eye movement the whole shabang

I must get one.

Does it tell you when to shove your thumb up your hole?

6 Likes

Aka a wife .

NFL season is not conducive to daycent sleep.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t be surprised if it does to be honest.

Actually been considering getting a fitbit or similar just to monitor sleep.

Funny enough, another lad showed me his Heat map during a soccer five a side. Fucker never worked back in defense. Them cunts drive me mad!

Serious question,
What would you need to be told about how you slept? I have one of those watches but wouldn’t wear it in bed

Tracks the quality of your sleep, how many hours deep sleep and that. Helps track what makes you sleep well and what not. I know myself in general I could do with getting an hour more during the weeks.

ah here, you need to be told how to shleeeep now, is that the way it is gone now?

you must have very serious problems in your head if you can’t get a good nights sleep

1 Like

The sleep monitors wouldn’t be overly scientific on these by and large.

Ultimately they are based on movement and heart rate… So the guess at deep sleep vs light sleep would be suspect enough.

2 Likes

Savage mental problems. You know yourself.

lads relying on an auld watch to tell them to sleep, I never head the beat of it. Lads tossing and turning all night have savage problems, and a terrible diet

1 Like

I’d say I could count on one hand the amount of good night’s sleep I’ve gotten in the last year. I’d be afraid what this watch would tell me

If I’m imagining that cunt of a terrier two doors down is barking, I’m fucked.