Sleep - a thread to document your sleeping habits

I’m.so tired I feel sick.
That is all

Am I behind the times so to speak, pal?

Your missus is rotten, we know, leave it off.

Below the belt mate,
unless you’re suggesting that she has to block her senses to allow that ape to jump her.

Gping through this at the moment with a 2 year old boy. Hes got the shits big time from watching the gruffalo non stop with his sister. To the extent that going up to bed every night he says “no fox no snake no toot toot its only a game daddy ha ha ha ha ha ha ha (v nervous laughter)”

Wakes around 3 then fucking howling about something or other. Iv found only way to settle him is sit him down and run him through a farming based scenario around him cutting a few fields of corn with his grandas harvester and granda shaking hands with him in thanks on completion

1 Like

Whatever works mate. All this shall pass though, hang in there and just be there for him.

1 Like

Doesnt bother me all that much. I havent slept the night through in 5 years or so unless blind drunk. I just get up at 5.15 or 5.30 now and make the most of it

1 Like

I’m the same, it used to piss me off but now I get up shortly after six every morning, workday or not.
What’s this sleep mask thingy about?

2 Likes

3 Likes

I suppose you can do anything when you know you’ll get a nap again during the day.

2 Likes

Poor effort 3/10. Must try harder

:grinning:

Very good effort

2 Likes

Ah come on? It’s an entirely new angle???

Guys, what is the Rolls-Royce of pillows? For too long, I’ve tolerated my pillow; I want to love her.

1 Like

Few lads around here swear by her

3 Likes

Be warned
https://youtu.be/XeoBGCt5ZLw

I’ll have to put Mrs Nwoko on the floor so.

1 Like

Goose down.

I call these my little head hammocks. Highly recommended.

Better safe than sorry. Latex is your only man