Sleep - a thread to document your sleeping habits

have you a sweaty head?

+1
bed every night around 00:45 up again never later than 06:40

1 Like

i can never understand fellas who are in the bed at 10
sher you only start getting a bit of peace around then
i know a lad who is an aircraft mechanic who does a 0500-1700 rotation 2 days / nights 4 off allright so id say he’d need the head down before 21-30 allright but if ure doing a regular 5 day i couldnt see how ud need to be in the bed later than midnight

3 Likes

ah you’re body just adapts after a bit

1 Like

Funny you should say that, I grabbed 20 mins there on the couch until I was rudely awakened by a cunt of a Skype notification

3 Likes

Some people need more sleep than others. Some are night owls, others are morning people. My father in law swears by getting up every day at 7 and sneers at my townie habit of sloping up around 9 or 10 at the weekend. However, whenever he sits down he falls asleep no matter how uncomfortable the chair, he doesn’t get enough sleep but denies it. My 2 year old has somewhat reduced my lie-ins but he takes after me and is never awake before 8 at the weekends.

1 Like

You’re dead to me Mike

3 Likes

There’s something wrong with anyone who can sleep passed 9am…

1 Like

Morning kiddo

3 Likes

Getting fuck all sleep the last 2 weeks with the hate.

Fuck the haters

1 Like

Sleeping with the windows open, only to be woken by a bin lorry at 6 every fucking morning. There’s too many bin companies picking up on too many different days. #parklife

1 Like

Tis a few degrees cooler in the capital this evening so I’m very hopeful/desperate for a daycent kip tonight.

I hope you’re up all night you cunt.

1 Like

thermoregulation

you have to trick your body into thinking it’s cooler. Have a hot shower before you go off to bed. When you come out of it it’ll be cooler and you’ll be ready for sleep…

or you could stick your boxers into the freezer for 15 minutes.

Basically, cool yourself off before you jump in the leaba.

would you masturbate at all before going to sleep?

that’s grand on a cold night mate.

It’ll get you more het up this weather. You want the opposite effect.

None of them using the Tfk night watchman thread though.

1 Like

As Napolean Dynamite once said, ‘Six hours’ sleep for a man, seven for a woman, and eight for a fool.’

Cc @mikehunt

8 Likes