Sleep - a thread to document your sleeping habits

It used to be my go to move alright but I have little to no sex drive left.

It takes a relaxed and content mind to be able to sleep for so long. I consider it a gift.

Dark room, Clean sheets and sleep naked.

Always get straight sleep in those circumstances

The sheets wouldn’t be clean for long…

Oh ya, a cold shower just before it is the job too

Ear plugs, especially for urban dwellers. I also have one of these bad boys but not great with humidity

Past

you need to have a hot shower mate for the thermoregulation

You should just go boil your head altogether.

Cold shower. Lowers body temperature and gets you to sleep

false. If you have a cold shower when you come out into the heat your inner regulator will heat you up cos it thinks you are cold

If you have a hot shower and come out your body will think it’s too hoot and cool you…

thermoregulation

Some amount of gowls posting on here.

5 Likes

I’ve three 5am starts (which means I’ll have to be up at 4) this weekend starting tomorrow. Looking forward to being sleep deprived for the duration

6.5 hours is a perfect kip. Preferably asleep around 11 and awake around 5.30am.

You get a proper edge on most cunts using this method.

4 Likes

If you’re not up and at it by half 5, you may as well sleep for the day.

4 Likes

Anything less and you may as well hand the deeds over to the tans

most mornings i wake up and there are 3 if not 4 people in the bed, the heat is something unreal , The kids ( my own cc @Bandage) emit some heat- pillows wet with sweat

1 Like

Yep. The same here. The little fella loves to make sure he’s physically connected to you once he wanders in. Generally by sticking his foot into your face. Repeatedly. It’s the broken sleep that fucks you up. Six straight hours is a dream.

Hand shandy not working?

If not, Doob it up mate. It makes sleeping 100 times better :ok_hand:

Herself went to bed over an hour ago. I couldn’t go that early.

I’ve cleaned the kitchen, had a browse of TFK and looked at about 20 cars on donedeal. Wide awake