❄️ Snowflakes Thread (whigger warning)

They’d be like the locals that way, except for the jumping bit.

1 Like

Dear God, the latest shit doing the rounds on FB

My daughter starts middle school tomorrow. We’ve decorated her locker, bought new uniforms, even surprised her with a new backpack. But tonight just before bed, we did another pre-middle school task that is far more important than the others. I gave her a tube of toothpaste and asked her to squirt it out onto a plate. When she finished, I calmly asked her to put all the toothpaste back in the tube. She began exclaiming things like “But I can’t!” and “It won’t be like it was before!” I quietly waited for her to finish and then said the following:

"You will remember this plate of toothpaste for the rest of your life. Your words have the power of life or death. As you go into middle school, you are about to see just how much weight your words carry. You are going to have the opportunity to use your words to hurt, demean, slander and wound others. You are also going to have the opportunity to use your words to heal, encourage, inspire and love others. You will occasionally make the wrong choice; I can think of three times this week I have used my own words carelessly and caused harm. Just like this toothpaste, once the words leave your mouth, you can’t take them back. Use your words carefully, Breonna. When others are misusing their words, guard your words. Make the choice every morning that life-giving words will come out of your mouth. Decide tonight that you are going to be a life-giver in middle school. Be known for your gentleness and compassion. Use your life to give life to a world that so desperately needs it. You will never, ever regret choosing kindness."

Jesus pal, you need to unfriend @Horsebox ASAP

3 Likes

If only it were that simple

It’s all about taking the opportunities

2 Likes

It wasn’t much of a pep talk really. The words ‘humiliate’ and ‘destroy’ would have got breonna excited

Pity the mother didn’t consider the power of words when she called her daughter “breonna”

6 Likes

Whats middle school?

2 Likes

Aye. Breonna needs tooled up before heading anywhere near middle school. I hope she.called her boy Sue

The tfk way

1 Like

awaiting full snow flake meltdown this weekend with the arrival of the pope…already posts on social media re the 32m used on security for his visit…

i expect it to only get worse.

He knew the political leanings of the person serving him coffee?

TNH.

2 Likes

His real name is Boris Johnson

1 Like

Is a barrista a kind of gangsta lawyer?

2 Likes

What the fuck kind of a coffee is that?

1 Like

In fairness I see this kind of shit being served at Starbucks all the time. I think it’s called a frappuccino.

A enjoy the occasional Hot Chocolate from Starbucks.

My brother works in a “deis” school. What this means for those not in the know is that they are effectively disadvantaged. The modus operandi of “deis” is that each child is given an equal opportunity irrespective of their background and economic, social circumstances etc. Anyway long story short the school in question gets €200k worth of free lunches every year because often is the case a child would be sent to school with nothing. This service is outsourced to a privately owned food company. Department of education have now instructed the food company not to provide sandwiches containing ham as it may be deemed offensive to the Muslim students. Have you ever heard the likes of it.

It’s a Frapp
@myboyblue runs on those

1 Like