❄️ Snowflakes Thread (whigger warning)

She seems level headed. But rent free in dublin, doubt she knows how lucky she has it

Oh fuck, i sense another fooley doing e story coming

1 Like

I’m sure you’ll regale us all with another spliff, fixie, hot buttering or Filipino bride story :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I love the way its just the ordinary looking ladies who are carrying a half a stone weght and with a penchant for loud hair who feel the need to parade in their boring underwear.

4 Likes

Be thankful for small mercies.

It’s a cry for help.

2 Likes

Under normal circumstances women like them are invisible to men.

5 Likes

Most women are rideable ffs

It’s a cry for attention. Attention is the modern ages most sought after commodity.

3 Likes

When you scroll up good and tight on that third pic youll notice there is actually a bit of work there for @anon61878697 s missus.

We all deserve our fifteen minutes.

We really don’t

1 Like

You can’t say that these days.

Indeed, the world is full of warholes (sic)

It’s all egoism. These people are the definition of narcissism. Usually it’s online where they can fade into obscurity for the most part but now they are in your face as you walk down the street. If they are not marching in parades they are occupying buildings illegally, if they are not doing that they are lying down in the front of college green or waving placards citing “my body is not a vessell”. I’m sure they will go on to be wonderful contributors to Irish society

5 Likes

More contribution than you’ve ever made I’m sure.

1 Like

He’s taken last weekends trimming badly

Knickers should be over the suspenders.

1 Like

Harsh, my taxes will pay for mental health services for you and the 3 girls down the line.

1 Like

Having the suspenders over the knickers is another way of saying this is not consent