❄️ Snowflakes Thread (whigger warning)

Only just seeing this now. I’m not sure who is supposed to be outraged by this. One one side you have the “wokes” who apparently go mad at everything, but here it seems its the other side of the coin who are being snowflakes and moaning about the ad. Its also something that you see here a lot. People shouting woke and snowflake, but they themselves are the ones overreacting and being all snowflakey.

1 Like

Lad I know has flown to London to see Chappelle tonight. I’d be amused if he gets accosted by a mob.

Currently watching it now. Its very good. In 5 mins chappelle rips on blacks Asians Jews and whites. On fairness hes getting road out of the outrage. They don’t understand getting offended so much will draw more on you etc.

Was an excellent show

1 Like

The bit at end about his friend seemed to be the real pain point. I thought it was a dark funny tribute to the women. Ffs people need to understand irony in comedy etc.

2 Likes

Sinister

3 Likes

Wokeness reaching its logical conclusion

1 Like

As a leftie ye privileged right handed fucks don’t know how good ye have it

2 Likes

The shame feel as a right handed person is immense

1 Like

I hereby renounce my right handed privilege and will only use my left hand in future.

She’s clearly taking the piss by the way.

1 Like

Are there many right handed lads who hurl or golf left handed. Would you read into it much? Sign of genius maybe, or psychosis?

You’ll just have to wait for the latest census

I like a bit of sarcasm as much as the next man but that was reprehensible

My younger lad is left handed and right footed.

Me

Would you put it down to either genius or psychosis?

1 Like

I know a fella who writes and uses tools right handed, golfs and hurls left handed, is left footed and he has hands gifted from God. If he sees it he can make it.

I can kick equally shit with both feet

1 Like

I’m left eye dominant and right sided in all sports. My optician said its rare

1 Like