So, who's striking today? Which Side are You On

Do you even hold down a job?

Hahaha.

Clamped.

Nembo has lost jobs in the north and dublin. How long wi he survive in Galway?

Oooft

Very very soon id say. Hes tough going

I don’t lose jobs.

Unlike you, I have been in gainful employment in the same sector without gaps for over a decade plus. You’re the guy who has canned multiple different career paths already and is stuck laying down cones for some cash in hand and putting up chicken wire for a few pensioners here and there.

you are playing senior hurling now

1 Like

Pays better than what you do :joy::joy::joy:

That’s bullshit.

:joy::joy::joy:
You keeping telling yourself that.

It doesn’t need to be some sort of positive reinforcement to me, it’s actually exactly what it is - bullshit. A rationale conclusion to the bipolar nature of your posts, one minute you are odds against this big bad world and how people are out to get you and keep you down. The next you are trying to tell us what a success you are when home truths are laid out to in response to your bitter little diatribes at others.

Apologies for the delay @Nembo_Kid life popped up for a while there.

1- No, well wrong. Kids finish end of June teachers have to do 8-10 days of PD courses in July. @RaymondCrotty please confirm exact amount. I’m going with 33 holidays, as a christian minus the August Bank holiday is 32.
2- 2 weeks for easter, 1 for Halloween. You seem to be counting the Bank holidays in October and Good Friday/ Easter monday as personal holidays rather than public holidays here so lets detract 4 days to make 11 days.
3- Christmas 2 weeks Minus the three public holidays so 7 days.
our total is therefore is 50. For a man who deals in facts you managed to exaggerate by 50%.

Feel free to check the calendar on Schooldays.ie and let me know if I missed anything.

Also, I’m pretty sure primary teachers don’t get ‘free classes’, although possibly some schools have dedicated PE teachers (often the local GAA development officer).

1 Like

Again, no. As you will see if you bother looking at what I said, I spoke of Irish and English teachers, subject teachers, obviously referring to SECONDARY teachers. So yes, they have essays and badly written shite to correct. I know how they feel when I read your posts.

3 Likes

So you’re flip flopping between secondary and primary teachers to argue selective points.

Not a very convincing way to justify your viewpoint, is it?

Tell us what a teacher’s office hours are?

Just over one month? Where the fuck are you getting that.

No, that’s over 6 weeks. A spell in the remedial maths class for you @AmbroseMcNumpty.

1 Like

That’s fair enough. Fuck you…

1 Like

Who says the exams are hard? Acuntants? I know loads of thick cunts who are acuntants. If the exams were hard there wouldn’t be 10’s of thousands of them in this country alone

2 Likes

Tell us where the summer break starts and ends for them.

Both primary and secondary.

I know loads of very smart blokes who had to repeat accounting exams (tax being a big issue if i remember correctly). Pretty much accepted as “it happens” kinda thing.

Go fucking find out hourself you lazy useless cunt.

This is not the civil service here you know.

2 Likes