So, who's striking today? Which Side are You On

You betcha. Cheap too!

You are correct. Teachers in the UK have it very tough relatively speaking.

1 Like

A Senior Auditor at the Big 4 would be 40-50k.

No they’ve just realised that it gives them a leg up over Industry in trying to attract good quality people as they’re losing out increasingly to big industry.

1 Like

What is a senior auditor? That sounds like little enough to be earning in Dublin.

John Small

Sorry, audit senior. Someone who is exam qualified/trainee contract qualified. So 3 plus years of experience.

You don’t have audit seniors who are much older than 30 though. They’d move onto being a manager or into industry.

You are singlehandedly keeping the sculpture industry going.

2 Likes

But sure every post Iv made here has clearly been in relation to Primary teachers who unless they have a class full of itinerints or a class of immigrant children in one of those fucked up ETNS places then it’s money for jam with 12 weeks paid leave and 30 hour weeks.

1 Like

You are a stupid wife beater in fairness.

1 Like

You have no evidence of that funnily enough, but I’d query why your longterm girlfriend who went to Canada to get away from you felt she needed to go so far away. I’d query it because Iv been hearing whispers about you from people I know in the gaa scene in cork.

Just read this thread and Nembo has taken an awful shellacking here. Untypical, but an odious walloping nonetheless.

1 Like

Oh of course you have. Sure throw them up. The lads here love a bit of rumour and stories.

She went to Melbourne first. She wanted me to travel, i wanted to make money. It was a fairly simple parting of the ways. She is a very nice girl, who is still travelling, gammy leg and all.

A fella from meelin told me word going round cork she was seen with a bit of a shiner just before she left. Did say she was a lovely girl alright.

Hahaha. Meelin :joy::joy::joy:

I think you actually may actually have believed you would hit some kind of nerve. Even coming up with a place in Cork, only its around 90 mins drive from where she is from :joy:

1 Like

The lads above in Mwaaaaaalin would be special ops too, they wouldn’t tell you the time

2 Likes

Exactly. And i’m a football.man really, from a football club. I’d be very surprised if they had any idea who i was.

Fucking brilliant.
You’re crying because somebody is making stuff up about you. :grin:
If you didn’t come across as such an angry creepy cunt with massive self loathing issues people would be less likely to believe you are capable of beating women. That and your expressed predilection to slapping poor exploited prostitutes around a bit.

Will you ever cotton on? Ever?

Are you playing the stupid cunt on purpose? Typing all that shit incessantly thinking deep down your teaching the lads a lesson.

Fuck off & cop on you dopey cunt.

Are you saying categorically that she left oz without a shiner kid?
Because my information is that she did.
My sources wife is a psychologist BTW and she was telling us that that sort of scenario is quite common amongst Irish couples who go out there.

1 Like