Social Media Outrage Log Thread

That will be a lot of foreigners first introduction to an Irish breakfast and there’s no black pudding.

I’d have pudding ahead of rashers. I could take or leave rashers on a fry but sausage, pudding and eggs are non-negotiable.

2 Likes

Disgraceful. Nothing better than hearing black pudding is lovely than explaining what is made of.

1 Like

Strange few days for Steve. Maybe the ex wife took the chainsaw?

1 Like

GETTR is the new twitter

Some of the comments on this are batshit. Imagine saying stuff on LinkedIn with your professional profile, that you would see on here. Its gas. Although i agree with them, they wont get a nice reply off me :joy::joy:

1 Like

First comment I see is from some bloke who is a “solutions manager” at an electrical company. WTF is a solutions manager ?

Repairman.

what kind of ego would you need to describe yourself as a solutions manager

2 Likes

Isn’t it a job title? He probably interviewed for the role :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Fair play to you. You came up with a solution fairly quickly there.

7 Likes

I had to get my dig in on Linkedin, hopefully doesn’t come back to bite me in the ass ! And he there sneering at bin men and he a fucking waffler.

He answers questions gives solution. Whether they work or not its a solution. Rat problem, butn the building down. No more rats, problem solved i guess

1 Like

I know a plumber whos a heating systems engineer. LinkedIn level of spoofing

1 Like

We all saw your Instagram photo. Carful now

1 Like

I was once given the title Customer Care Executive when I answered phones to kids that could top up their credit.

download (9)

2 Likes

He’s a disaster, you ring him up with an issue and he just keeps saying I’m a solutions guy, not a problems guy.

1 Like

Has anyone who uses meta networks noticed the timeline have changed in the last week? Showimg more “suggested” content from pages you dont follow but are tailored to you?

I find it incredibly annoying that fb and insta are now 90% this shit. Probably the point where i jump off, late the party i say at that