Speed Cameras

I have heard that stretch is bad for the cops - I have travelled it a good few times but havent seen many.

I will be travelling on it tomorrow.

The Stillorglin Road is another prime spot for the boys. I was caught when the speed limit went from 100 down to 60 and a baby faced guard straight out of templemore jumped out from behind a bridge in the squad. I was doing 73kph as I was slowing down for traffic lights but never saw the immediate 60kph sign as it was dark and lashing rain. There was no talking my way out of it and I’d to take my 2 points and a fine.

I’d travel it around 4 times a week or 6 sometimes, very rarely see them there, definitely not at that hour anyway. Its usually the off ramps that are your enemy, I’d be cagey enough going by them.

They are always there. I rarely go above 60 on that road.

Under the bridge where you come off the M50 back down into Finglas used to be a right spot for them.

i thought if they caught you speeding these days that they automatically breathlized you too if they catch you for any offenses

I’m too good looking though.

No

Fact!

Yours etc,
GSH.

That doesn’t sound gay at all.

perhaps this explains nipplegate

I heard if you have a GAA gearbag in the backseat you get away with speeding fines.

No, it turns out that doesnt work for speeding, just for driving in the buslane, both have been tried now, one passed, one failed.

he would want to be a mean cunt to do you for that

B) :angry:

There may perhaps be some statisical error in this study however, as the gender of the Garda was different on both occasions, so we may not have gotten to the bottom of this just yet.

was it on the side of the road or in the lay-by she done you, did you get off

the fine ???

If there was any doing to be done, I would been the one doing it. Sadly (as she was quite toight) there was no doing being done.

no doing atall, atall ???

Divil the bit.