Speed Cameras

Bastards did me for speeding - letter in the door there---- doing 109 on 100 limit, which is harsh enough ffs. It was Cork Limerick road and I know where they done me is a two lane section … I’d say I sped up to over take and was done then as i’d never go too over the limit unless on a motorway… bastard. cunts.

1 Like

@Breaking_my_balls - can you get this quashed ?

The speedo must have been reading 115 or 116 so. :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

How does that work?

It was at night as well and that place is pitch dark - dirty fuckers.

1 Like

The speedometers over read by a small amount. If you use a GPS and compare it to the speedometer reading you’ll see the difference of a few Km/h

1 Like

So they add speed on???

Correct.
All modern day vehicles from Tractors to Lorrys all show up & above actual speed.

Watch those Speed Signs entering towns or villages and you’ll see them showing green happy faces reading 48km/h even if the car dash shows 52km/h.

1 Like

It means you were speeding. If you were done for 109km/h you were probably showing 115km/h on your own speedometer

He could have killed someone

@anon61878697 has badly misread the mood of the board here

I hope he was in that car alone.

Was this during his much vaunted trip home with princess and baba for the first time @carryharry ? Surely not that speed with a child in the back

He should do jail if that is the case.

He probably had a big ‘baby on board’ sign hanging off the window as well the sick bastard

1 Like

No — Lone journey up to meet a pal who was home for the first time in 5 year. Friday 27th Dec.

No need to be explaining pal. Just slow down

Very suspicious quick edit there on the date to hide guilt I’d say.

Bill your mate for half of it

I’m usually a safe driver … I’m convinced it was merely over taking as I remember a cunt in a van around that point of the journey and as soon as I got the second lane I ploughed on to over take.