Spicy food

Just as well i’m not white.

1 Like

Love Indian food but the oul arse tends to turn into an exhaust pipe the following day

Am partial to an auld jalfrazzi myself.

I bet you would love that on the Ennis Rd, the place is full of gay types out there. The well won’t be long knocking sense into you on Sunday and the 22 supporters that turn up will be outnumbered by the Harty presence from Patrickswell alone.

Indian food here is generally shite with some notable exceptions, The Mogul in Limerick being one such. Lived and worked for a time in Salford and the choices for decent Indian food made the experience all the better. But a visit to the sub continent was out of this world and although I can easily tolerate a vindaloo, what they have over there is serious stuff indeed.

I was in Bradford there one night and I got a chicken and chilli balti, Jesus Christ, this was on a different level, the sauce was like molten lava in my mouth

1 Like

my flatmate at the time had a vindaloo out of the same place, the next day his flatulence saturated the house and permeated into my own bedroom with a sickly sweet smell that disgusted me, it wasn’t just the smell though, the images that came into my mind, the lamb putrefying in his stomach and the rice steeped in gastric juices

3 Likes

Jesus, Lads, I am in the mood for a curry tonight

:laughing: you stupid fucking roaster the mogul is pure lowest common denominator. And in fact there is a lovely Indian takeaway only operating out of centra in caherdavin -a hidden gem.

The Mogul is the best Indian in Limerick.

1 Like

It’s bland as fuck and kept going by ignorant roasters who don’t know any better. You fucking ape.

A few Indians brought me to a place in Donnybrook back around 2001. I was a Certified Grade A roaster at the time and I asked for the same as what they were having. I’ll never forget the sweat reeling off me as I kept a brave face things. My rectum didn’t stop contracting for about 2 days after.

I poisoned the little cunts with Guinness and Whiskey chasers a few weeks after.

7 Likes

Settle down, precious. It’s only an opinion. I find the flavour of the food in the Mogul far better than Poppadom or Spice of India. That said, if you ask them to spice it up, they’ll kill you.

1 Like

The spice of India? Is that the gaff next to the Chicken slut? If so, it’s easily the best Indian in town.

He hasn’t a fuckin clue. The Mogul is bog standard.

+1.

I like the auld Indian food too but i don’t seek it out anymore as whatever it is i’m rotten with farts for 24-36hrs after. Jalfrezi is a nice dish. Ye’d want to be careful with some of these places though, the Indian’s are dirty enough fuckers i find and wouldn’t be high on food hygiene.

Most Indians are owned by Pakis

Yeah the Pakis are rotten too, the Pakis are maybe dirtier than the Indians? I would say they are.

The nicest curry i had was actually in an Indian/Nepalese restaurant ran by an Nepalese family. It was unreal. They did a house speciality rice which had some spinach and chicken tikka in it and it was unreal, unbelievable

I went to a Nepalese place for the first time recently, it was in rathgar and it was only unreal. I had lamb cooked in a spinach and coriander sauce and it was unbelieveable.

1 Like