Spiders and Insects

New training regime to prepare for taking on @thelimericks

Pure terrifying. I couldnā€™t get a decent photo such was the fear etc. I might as well emigrate to Australia

The fuckers are everywhere

Man needs to defeat nature before its too late

False widow? The coal shed is infested with the bastards need to run the gauntlet.

Not sure tbh. Its lurking in the hen houseā€¦its bigger than some of the hens

Youā€™re luckily a valued poster here although I can never understand why - your sporting prowess has its benefits I suppose. Hereā€™s the standard TFK solution:

Check fire insurance policy.
Casually mention your issue to an arsonist from the next village.
Remove hens to a safer roost.
Keep a long hose connected to an outside tap.
Keep your mobile charged and on at all times.

Await developments.

1 Like

We all need flame throwers with these cunts infesting the place.

Havenā€™t a notion what youā€™re on about mate

In the garden 3 weeks ago, discovered a leech on my ankle. A stripey fucker which Iā€™ve never seen before, about 30mm long.
This is the result, even 3 weeks in, still very very itchy and very sore to touch. Iā€™ve had the fuckers plenty of times before but this one was obviously carrying some sort of venom or toxin.
I fucking hate them.

Jesus Christ

Would you come home out of that mad houseā€¦itā€™s no place for people, especially gingers

The false widows are out in full bloom. A few huge fuckers out on front porch late last night as i was locking up shop. Iā€™m gonna have to get my man on this evening and slaughter a few of these fucks.

1 Like

What is the killing process?

Iā€™ve a scar on my leg still from a bite 5 years ago.

They live for 3 fucking years

1 Like

Are these false widows agile lads? Would a rowled up newspaper do the job?

Iā€™ve had reports from the Mrs Pike of a ā€œhuge bastardā€ in the window of the spare bedroom and have being tasked with doing a job on him.

flame thrower fire GIF

1 Like

Itā€™s a trap mate. Youā€™ll hear the key turn in the lock behind you and about 6 of the fuckers will jump you and devour you. Youā€™ll be page 6 of the mirror depending on what prince harry/conor mcgregor has done that day. Has she asked you about life insurance recently?

2 Likes

Theyā€™re crazed killers. Get yourself a full boiler suit with helmet.

@ceist, How many times must you destroy a spiders web before he gives up rebuilding it or just dies of hunger?