Spiders and Insects

One made a dash across the kitchen floor on Friday evening. It was fairly moving, but moving in the wrong direction - right towards the terrier. She barely had to move and made dust of the cunt.

5 Likes

Ah lads, look at this fucking thing. This is what climate change is giving us now.

Be grand, shur they are hooverIng up all those cunting flies.

2 Likes

Spiders are our friends.

Sure are. A great bunch of lads.

1 Like

:rofl: cc @Chucks_Nwoko

I always get a good chuckle out of this thread! :rofl:

@ChocolateMice thinking heā€™s the hardman after throwing a towel on a daddy long legs :smile: Gas altogether.

1 Like

We have a distribution centre in Erskine Park. Last week one of the staff went to put something in the microwave. Noticed movement behind the microwave. Nearly 2 metre Red Belly Blacksnake had taken up residence. Be careful out there.

Is it 50% of the worldā€™s most lethal snakes live in Australia? I had a close encounter with a young rattler in my back yard this summer, far too close for comfort. The black widows keep threatening to get me as well but I am very vigilant where they are concerned.

Something like that alright. Been here 17 years and I still havenā€™t seen a snake in the wild, which amazes me. I keep the garden pretty tidy, so that helps, the dog also probably. Across the road from us is bush and it is full of the fuckers, Eastern Brown Snakes in particular which are highly venomous. I see plenty of Funnel Web Spiders. Best advice is to leave well alone with all of them.
I think Iā€™d be doing an impression of @Rocko if I ever did see a snake.

:thinking:

1 Like

The two oul boys next door told me this Fran and I have no reason to doubt them, their family has lived there for over a hundred years. Thereā€™s a grass hill that goes down to the road running parallel with our driveway. The council are meant to cut it twice a year. Last time they did it (2 years ago) two Tiger snakes and a Brown snake were seen crawling across the road, one ending up in the kitchen of the aged care place across from us. Myself and Fitzy Jnr used to spend ages in that overgrown hill looking for cricket balls that had gone over the fence. We donā€™t anymore. Next week Iā€™m getting in there with the line trimmer to cut the fuck out of it.

Be careful mate

What part of oz are you?

NSW Central Coast, about 80kms north of Sydney

1 Like

I know it, I played the central coast hurling tournament back in the day. Nice spot up there.

1 Like

I am hard.

Nothing like a bit of morning glory, lay it in to there pal, give her the best 5 minutes of her life.

2 Likes

Saw a few of them from the safety of my camper van while driving from Kathrine to Broome. Saw lots more Cane toads however. They are one horrible creature

It is, but unfortunately Central Coast GAA is totally based in Sydney now and we never see anything up here now.