Spiders and Insects

Yeah they were fully based in Sydney when I was there, but the trip to Gosford/San Remo was a good wknd every year. Do they still play that tournament?

I don’t think they’ve done it for years.

1 Like

This is the stuff ye need lads.

False widow,bastard!
https://youtu.be/xWgDX_6Hh9I

Most humid night of the year so far on the peninsula and the ants are out in force. I’ve gone on a killing spree here.

It’s a one/two night orgy- let them be.

You’ll have the lads driven demented.

I won’t stand for it on my property.

2 Likes

Do the ants get into your house somewhere? They break out often enough on a hot night from behind skirting boards and under saddle boards at my folks house in a few different rooms. Not sure how they’ll shift them for good. My father just sprays them with something until the next wave come.

Ants are unreal, the patio out the back has a massive colony underneath since the warm weather and the lads have nearly all the sand moved out of the way over to the tarmac.

1 Like

That’s exactly what happens me and exactly how I deal with it.

I was in Croatia lately renting an apartment and we bought a bag of museli to eat in the mornings. I just left it half open and on top of the kitchen counter by the kettle the first night. The following morning there was ants all around the bottom of the press and a trail of them led all the way up along the wall and on to the counter where there was a swarm of the bastards inside the bag of museli. I was surprised a dry food like that would drive them into such a feeding frenzy and bring them out. They came out every night after that. A real dose. They were in the bed and all.

2 Likes

Ah for fuck sake.

2 Likes

Ya, you’d think the hungry cunt would bring her out for breakfast.

4 Likes

Did you still eat it?

A dry bag of muesli for breakfast

2 Likes

The spiders that survive into late August this year will be gargantuan.

Massive bastard in my en suite. If he stays there thats ok if he wanders into the room the gloves are off.

Milk added to it obviously. I had to throw it in the bin and she got no breakfast that morning.

Ya pay for what ya get I guess…