Spiders and Insects

Another blow for Lucan

2 Likes

I saw a cunt in the shower last week went to get the newspaper and when I returned he was gone… the bastard knew well what the story was and will no doubt turn up in the bed soon enough.

1 Like

What’s wrong with that?

anigif_enhanced-25589-1407420015-13

1 Like

Probably in the bedroom drying herself.

1 Like

Picked up a false widow bite on my leg. I thought it was a flesh eating disease. Went from a little sore to very very sore in a few hours. A week of antibiotics awaits. Doctor said she has seen quite a few this summer.

Was the husband alive all along?

3 Likes

I went full google last night. Was losing my leg about 9.30pm before I settled down.

2 Likes

A lifespan of seven years?? :open_mouth: did it get you in your sleep or what happened?

image%20(2)

1 Like

Yeah must have been while I slept. We killed one a few months ago in the House (they are scary looking cunts) so this lad was out for revenge.

Since the bite i find I have a tingling when danger is imminent.

2 Likes

Thats your spidey senses tingling,can you shoot webs from your hands and climb buildings yet?

1 Like

More importantly have you mounted Kirsten Dunst yet?

3 Likes

Over a period of 18 months, 620 specimens were obtained from a single row of semi-detached houses in Lucan, Co Dublin.

What say you @maroonandwhite??

Was sitting at a campsite in Italy there last week drinking a few cans. A piece of a pringle dropped on the ground and I found watching a line of ants come and dismantle it and bring it away absolutely mesmerizing. That said I was nicely at the time

2 Likes

I say you’re near obsessed with the maroon-lucan connection

I’ll spin a web this weekend.

1 Like

Never seen a native lizard and may never either

This cunt just ran across my living room. It was a fair fight he got a few pucks in but I got him out the door. JESUS