Spiritual Experiences

Christ.

The sense of humour is appalling here

Lot of lads getting no ride either obviously.

1 Like

Says the fella blowing on about getting it last night :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Kev’s uncle.

4 Likes

Looks like you are falling in love here.
It’s very nice to see.

1 Like

You may be right.

A great place to be

1 Like

Posting “I had sex last night” on an Internet forum is odd. It’s something a primary school child or a weirdo like @HBV or @Ambrose_McNulty would would do. Just an observation, don’t mistake that for discomfort, I don’t have any hangups.

I didn’t have sex last night, guys.

1 Like

It’s the best thing in the whole World, you’re a lucky man.

2 Likes

@caoimhaoin having very very good sexual intercourse with a young lady seems to have driven a few lads demented.

2 Likes

You’re the deviant that’s been telling the forum about all the tradesmen you’ve had over to tinker with your flu(t)e.

2 Likes

Did you not comment on here before about perving on some lady eating a banana in Stephen’s Green?

EDIT: How many primary school children do you know who talk about having sex last night?

1 Like

Jesus christ that’s poor.

1 Like

i remember that ‘i didnt have sex last night’ post of yours about those two lovely american girls who lured you back to their hotel room with a bottle of Pinot Grigot only for you to fall asleep and piss in your pants

4 Likes

:joy:

It’s not my fault that can only read 50% of every post.

Just catching up on this, my word what a thread :smile:

1 Like

Its fascinating to see what he has done to some of the lads on here

Bit difficult with your standard of English.

I said i had unusually good cosmic sex that was as close as i can get to “spiritual”. It was not with whores or someones wife or anythibg like that.

1 Like

Virgins aint gonna get it Kev, let him be. He’ll get his nut eventually, whoever that lucky boy will be.

2 Likes