1 Like

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D-NvQ6VJYtE

5 Likes

73mcuh

3 Likes

Jamiroqui is a cunt.

3 Likes

Some man to dance around a couch though

I suppose you encountered him in Didsbury?

No, he’s just a cunt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRKc_AgAniI

8 Likes

That has brightened up my evening no end.
Thank you very much.
I would really like to see that little rodent end up in a council flat.

3 Likes

Fair play to the little photographer. Took some balls to deliver that with all the security cunts around

1 Like

its time for reflection and reevaluation

What a glorious morning.

I just had some black pudding with cheese on rye bread Mrs J had left in the toaster. It was spiritual

I found a bit of peace at mass. Out on the bike all morning. I must have cycled 25 miles along the Thames path. I saw a few families out walking and Dads teaching their kids to cycle. It awoken something deep inside me

3 Likes

Seeing kids cycling awoken something in you?

It’s nice logging into this thread and seeing that cunt Jay Kay getting a loaf :clap:

1 Like

I was running up along North Wall Quay from the 3 Arena towards the Convention Centre Dublin around 9pm with my Spotify on shuffle and Zombie by The Cranberries came on. I had been running at 5 min / km pace but it was into the teeth of a stiff wind. It suddenly felt like I wasn’t moving (even though I’m very athletic and fast) and then it seemed like I was in slow motion. Then it was almost like I was I stopped in time and transferred back to my childhood. I started thinking about when I first heard that song and then I started thinking about life passing by in the blink of an eye and mortality. And then I started crying my eyes out about Dolores O’Riordan. I was never so relieved to reach the turn left onto The Samuel Beckett Bridge but I cried all the way home. I definitely lost around 45 seconds between the jigs and reels of it all.

cc @Tassotti.

4 Likes

I went out this morning to try a new thing called plogging with a group of people, it is running and picking up rubbish at the same time, it turned into a unreal experience of self discovery, we filled about 25 bags in 4 hours around the common, I think I might become an environmentalist, people are filthy

16 Likes

reading inspirational posts like this is what makes tfk worthwhile

You working your way through the alphabet?