Spiritual Experiences

Tassotti left his back door open and has never gotten over it.

2 Likes

The good parts of life.

Would you ever just swallow that pride of yours & go home to Farm that land?

Iā€™m actually thinking of going to this.

Check the forecast first.

1 Like

You might have misread it as #wumrise

2 Likes

Bit late in the day for you?

2 Likes

ā€œPlease sir, could you and your ā€œfriendā€ put your clothes back onā€

1 Like

Thatā€™s the beauty of it. Itā€™s all about getting your kit off.

I did this this morning. So itā€™s basically a bit of meditative breathing before you have a swim. Nothing wrong with that.
Except for all the cunts taking photos of themselves, the sunrise, you, everyone. One cunt even had a drone with him. The worst was the woman who took her phone into the sea via a selfie stick in order to film her swim. The world is utterly fucked when people feel the need to film themselves meditating.

The sĆØa was freezing. Lovely and still but fucking freezing.

4 Likes

Sounds like you found true inner peace there

2 Likes

To be fair itā€™s a lovely morning to freeze the bollocks off yourself. Crisp.

It was decent Craic. There were 3 lads beside us who were true nonbelievers finishing off their evenings drinking. They were a little bemused and sceptical but added to the experience with some wit and cigarette smoke.

Hard to bate a good feed of plutonium

2 Likes

Nice. Did you make some new friends?

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/48383618_10156074683862371_1517740592279322624_n.png?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=a2a6a851de8400f191615ed64d8cd67d&oe=5C991FC4

4 Likes

When I was in Gatwick last night I was having a pint in Jamieā€™s Pub, I caught three women staring at me at the bar, savage looking women in their mid 20ā€™s. To be fair, Iā€™m unreal fit for 42, but it is always a great ego boost, none of this metoo shite, pure old fashioned flirting

7 Likes

Iā€™d say youā€™re a total ride

They canā€™t help themselves, most of them want men who have something about them (excludes all 20s men and most 30s men), and most men in their 40s now are obese pigs. You are literally peerless among men they might encounter.

2 Likes

I have a good few quid too. You can tell by the way I dress. Iā€™d say that plays a big part. Iā€™d exude confidence

2 Likes