Spiritual Experiences

Kids yoga?

Yay or nay?

They’ll probably say you’re too old, mate but give it a go.

11 Likes

The church has directed on this issue

I thought you were a mover and shaker? what are you doing mingling with the great unwahsed in an airport bar?

Are you not entitled to lounge access?

I was driving across the east link bridge this morning about twenty to eight. It was still dark but the sun was rising and the liffey was high. There was a light illuminating the smaller boats moored on the river with the giant tankers, feŕries and cruise liners behind. It was like someone had taken a small fishing port and dropped it in the middle of an industrial port. It was beautiful, and stirred something in my soul. You just can’t beat the peace nature brings.

8 Likes

Is anyone interested in a guided meditation circle at 6 o clock on zoom?

2 Likes

play that loud @Tassotti
you’ll get a rush around 25s in and will stand up arms aloft roaring

1 Like

I was on a long run this morning, as I crested Sawyers Hill in Richmond Park I looked at the skyline of London in the distance, the Shard resplendent. LFO’s "LFO"at full volume, I suddenly went into a trance like state of Ecstasy as the bass reverberated, the longest day of the year subconsciously evoked memories of the looney line raves in me, something deep was awakened

11 Likes

its very hard to put my finger on it, the morning was damp and grey, but the Shard stood out, a symbol of the power in glory in life, of what could be acheived, I felt as if I was going to be overcome with emotion as the music and my physical and emotional state married in my senses, a vortex was created for about 30 seconds, I closed my eyes in bliss, I think I might have roared out some primeval noise

4 Likes

I think you’ve done that one a few times before Tossy mate.

Bit of meditation going on here lads. Unreal mindfulness in 33 degrees. Bit of chakra humming and about to break into chanting

8 Likes

I’ve Adam beyer “losing your mind” full blast on the headphones here and am chanting the vocals.

Peaceful wherever it is👍

An Clár, The Board, reminds him of home…

1 Like

1 Like

@Tassotti

2 Likes

Maybe they were staring at some drunken Irish bloke with piss stained crosshatch jeans and roaster shoes.

1 Like

wrong thread

I really feel I’ve been part of something special.

2 Likes

Some class of animal sacrifice?