Spiritual Experiences

Bumped for @ChocolateMice

Thanks to the influence of @Tassotti, I’ve now opened my mind and I’ve displayed the confidence to sign up to a meditation course. Looking forward to it.

the course will help with that

I’ve been trying really hard to work on my mindful exercises but keep getting distracted and my mind races off to something else. Really frustrating.

You need a mantra mate.

What’s that? Repeating something over and over? I have real trouble stopping my mind from wandering on to random topics.

he isn’t ready yet pal…like many around this neighbourhood he suffers greatly from the Dunning-Kruger effect…meditation is the in thing for them now…its more a box ticking exercise than any real soul searching … the odious wexford reptile is more aligned with solipsism than mindfulness…

Penetrating perspicacity to puncture his erractically piloted Zeitgest Zeppelin. :clap:

Yes pal.

“Aahhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm” would be the bog standard one.

Others prefer to devise their own.

“U S A” maybe?

[QUOTE=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 1138261, member: 686”]Yes pal.

“Aahhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm” would be the bog standard one.

Others prefer to devise their own.

“U S A” maybe?[/QUOTE]
could try this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbanWHx5AFQ

1 Like

i had a wonderful experience today, i felt at one with myself and nature

2 Likes

Your return pal and @bandage 's wonderful consistency has inspired me. I am going sort myself out next week. Its been a slow rot.

2 Likes

I had a session of acupuncture this evening. 28 needles stuck in me in total from my forehead down to my toes. Sore enough initially as I had a lot of Chi floating around my system. When things settled down I was left to myself for a good 30 minutes. I drifted greatly during this time into some sort of semi consciousness. Worries floated by like passing clouds in the sky. Decisions I had struggled with for months were suddenly crystal clear. I have never had such clarity.

8 Likes

[quote=“Kinvara_s_Passion, post:74, topic:20025, full:true”]
I had a session of acupuncture this evening. 28 needles stuck in me in total from my forehead down to my toes. Sore enough initially as I had a lot of Chi floating around my system. When things settled down I was left to myself for a good 30 minutes. I drifted greatly during this time into some sort of semi consciousness. Worries floated by like passing clouds in the sky. Decisions I had struggled with for months were suddenly crystal clear. I have never had such clarity.
[/quote]that sounds unreal, I think I will give this a go

1 Like

Properly conducted clinical trials have shown that acupuncture is no more effective than placebo. In other words you could have had a masseuse tell you she was ridding you of negative C’hi and it would have the same effect. Instead you chose to have needles stuck in your Kinvara arse. I’m not dismissing placebo it’s a real thing and well accepted in medicine if little understood.

why are you so negative?

I skipped my nutribullet enema today tossi.

Works wonders for sinusitis pal. Placebo or not. The shit thats been flowing down my nose for the past 36 hours is horrendous after being trapped in my upper cavities for nearly 2 weeks. Perhaps the infection has subsided anyway but it certainly released the pressure. Also slept 9 hours straight after it. haven’t slept 9 hours straight in 6 months I’d say.

2 Likes

Learn to love himself even?

Fantastic thread. Except for that post about chewing yokes. Christ!

1 Like