St Patrick's Day

On our national day 2,500 guards are on hand to stop any protests. Fitting.

Very nicely done, fair play to the Foreign Ministry

I wouldn’t buy a used car off Trudeau.

We built the World

Happy St. Patrick’s Day comrades.

The struggle to end British occupation in Ireland goes on and the time is nigh to push for a border ballot. Let’s keep the drive for unification going.

Dia leat go léir.

4 Likes

Mammy sings wonderfully
Lamenting melodies

1 Like

There’s a touch of the Flurry Knox about him.

Meeting up with a couple of lads for a feed of drink later and a bit of racing.

2 Likes

What a day… Glorious sunshine, family BBQ for sis in law’s 40th, few beers, the young cousins who hadn’t played in a couple of months all running around. Lovely grub and a walk with Brady in the sun after with all the neighbours out with kids and chatting from responsible distance. It was the perfect tonic having not done anything socially since Christmas.

You’ve a clatter of lads here then locked in all year and they spend the day indoors roaring at horses being whipped around a field on TV , all to feed their gambling addiction.

It takes all kinds I suppose.

2 Likes

We had a lovely street parade earlier on and there was beer handed out by a legendary Limerick brewer afterwards, seeets for the kiddies who decamped en masse to Mary I for a giant game of ‘45’ (tip the can)
We had some kids back to our gaff for the afternoon, out the back mostly but it was the first time, just strolling home from Lidl with a few burgers for dinner

4 Likes

That’s brilliant… Whatever about us or lads with gambling addictions, kids shouldnt have their childhood robbed from them.

I hope you’ll be posting me in a few bottles :smiley:

He was sweating, had an awful morning.
He was brewing this morning and the water went on him

1 Like

It’s all good lads, love yourself today

They try to keep us down, yeah
They hide the high kings crown, yeah
From the Gaels, Kathleen wails

And to survive their sting, yeah
You have to be the king, yeah
Grasp the wealth of yourself

But it’s all good, it’s all good
All I say to you today
It’s all good, sure it’s all good
All I say to you today

Love yourself today
Okay, okay
Love yourself today
Okay, okay

Up the RA

1 Like

Will be end up under the patio ??

1 Like

This thing on RTÉ has started wonderfully

1 Like

When did Beannachtaí na feile Padraig become the greeting? I’m seeing it everywhere this year but never before. Was always “La Fheile Padraig shona dhuit”

2 Likes

Anything good on the telly Joe?

It’s after taking a hit here.

Went to shite when Foil Arms and Hogg showed up