Stag destination

Scariff would be a good spot for a stag, you could get as messy and wild as you like… a few decent pubs and a nightclub to boot…

Loughrea in Galway is a nice town for boozing as well…

[quote=“The Puke”]
Loughrea in Galway is a nice town for boozing as well…[/quote]

Is that not full of travellers - like every town in Galway?

Tis but it wouldn’t be as rough as the likes of Gort and Tuam…Was in Kinvara a month or two ago and it is also a good drinking town but no nightclub…

Some of the best nights out I ever had were in Tuam. Great drinking town and I never once had any bother despite it’s reputation. I must have gone on all day sessions at least 10times there and always craic to be had.
Gort on the other hand is as rough as fook, I nearly got killed there about 10years ago when was attacked by a gang of cunts in the nightclub. Managed to escape in the end but was shitting it at the time.
Loughrea was the spot in the 90s, Ringos nightclub…the memories good times indeed

The lads weren’t on a stag but Appendage and two others were over on a weekend on the piss and went into a strip club. They ordered a round of beers first up and yer man charged them something like 400 for it! As an aside, is Hungary in the Euro zone? Either way, whatever they were charged was around 400 or the local currency equivalent. They protested and tried to leave but got a few digs in the head off these hard looking bouncer types. Then they said they didn’t have the cash on them to pay the full bill so they were frogmarched to a nearby ATM to access and then hand over the cash. Beware Tinnion.

Dingle. Serious spot for a session.

It’s Daingean

It’s An Daingean.

Puke, you were being serious when you suggested Tullamore?! I’m just imagining a stag’s reaction when he’s told that Tullamore’s been chosen for his big weekend.

Ah I’m just quoting the line from The Poor Mouth.

I am indeed…Have you ever been out in Tullamore Bandage…

I have in my hole and I won’t ever be either.

why would anyone want to go drinking in the vicinity of muldoons & their thick ankled women in some no mark bogtown?

Fair play ncc. You’re an Irishman through and through. Nationalist to the core.

The women are easy as fook once you tell them you work in the big city :smiley:

Stay away from Tullamore

:rolleyes:

Been to a few stags. Verdicts below

Galway x 3 - Good
Limerick x 2 - Good
Killarney - Fair
Carlow - Good
KK - Good
Dungarvan - Bad
Cork x 4 - Good
Dublin x 2 - Good

I thought it was Dingle - An Daingean Ui Chuis

Something very charming about Wexford town in my opinion. It’s something about a town where every second building is a pub. Don’t know if it would pass a stag test though.