Stag destination

I had my stag in Budapest 3 years ago and similar thing happened two of my mates in a strip club, they got a hidding from the bouncers and brought to ATM and had to pay a few hundred. The cops walked by and basically told my mates to feck off. Apart from that we thought Budapest was a great spot!

Also just got back from a stag in Newcastle last night. We had a deadly time!

[quote=“Tipper”]I had my stag in Budapest 3 years ago and similar thing happened two of my mates in a strip club, they got a hidding from the bouncers and brought to ATM and had to pay a few hundred. The cops walked by and basically told my mates to feck off. Apart from that we thought Budapest was a great spot!

Also just got back from a stag in Newcastle last night. We had a deadly time![/quote]

Think I’d prefer Budapest myself but the rest of the lads are leaning towards Amsterdam at this stage. Looks like it’s tough sh!t on them, Budapest it’s going to be.

I was involved with a girl from Budapest last year. She told me all sorts of wonderfully dirty things about the place. I’d say it’ll be way better than Amsterdam.

off to eindhoven on saturday - plan to be off my head on shrooms for 2 days

whats enniscorthy like lads any craic to be had there…had to move date of stag so accomadation is tight in wexford town…

stay on the right side of the river !!!

Kafka, I’m from Enniscorthy - I wouldnt recommend it as a stag destination. If you’re that stuck you could look at just renting out a whole house down towards Rosslare and you’d get a minibus taxi for cheap enough. Maybe stay around 10-15 mins outside Wexford town. Would probably work out as cheap and you can party away in the house after the pubs all close.

how far is rosslare from wexford!

About 20 mins I’d say

just back from Hamburg…lively spot…whore’s haven…anything goes in the kip…perfect for a stag…

fcuking townie:p

At least I’m not bald

Is that the one that’s got lots of hill in it? The hurling pitch is at the top of the hill going out of the town?

Nice chips there by the square if it is.

[quote=“The Runt”]Is that the one that’s got lots of hill in it? The hurling pitch is at the top of the hill going out of the town?

Nice chips there by the square if it is.[/quote]

Hoorin amount of hills in it.

2 main hurling pitches in Enniscorthy-One for the Shamrocks and one for the Rapparees. The one you’re thinking of is bellfield belonging to the Rapps.
Actually there’s 3 hurling pitches, Patrick’s park would be another-not owned by any club but often used for district play-offs, finals, county training.

Sorry, talkin away to myself here Runt-nice chips there alright.

[quote=“Pikeman”]Hoorin amount of hills in it.

2 main hurling pitches in Enniscorthy-One for the Shamrocks and one for the Rapparees. The one you’re thinking of is bellfield belonging to the Rapps.
Actually there’s 3 hurling pitches, Patrick’s park would be another-not owned by any club but often used for district play-offs, finals, county training.

Sorry, talkin away to myself here Runt-nice chips there alright.[/quote]

bellfield was always a whore of a pitch to play on hopefully the redevelopment of it will make it a better ground…

How’s your pitch for playing on CLG? Ho hup.

Bellfield had a great sod on it but hills and holes like no other

so is Enniscorthy a decent stag destination or not?

Wasn’t recommended earlier in the thread by Mac anyway and he’s from the town.

I wouldn’t recommend it either even though there’s a bout 40 odd pubs in it.

[quote=“Pikeman”]Wasn’t recommended earlier in the thread by Mac anyway and he’s from the town.

I wouldn’t recommend it either even though there’s a bout 40 odd pubs in it.[/quote]

Discovered in the last month or so that the bloke who has been cutting my hair for the guts of the last 10 years is from Enniscorthy. I thought he was from Sligo as he lives down there.

Is it a good idea to let someone from there loose with a scissors around your head?

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Discovered in the last month or so that the bloke who has been cutting my hair for the guts of the last 10 years is from Enniscorthy. I thought he was from Sligo as he lives down there.

Is it a good idea to let someone from there loose with a scissors around your head?[/quote]

Ah it wouldn’t be a dangerous town really. Just not a lot to do in it.
If yer man is from Mac’s part of the town, you are indeed risking life and injury.