Stag destination

[quote=“Pikeman”]Ah it wouldn’t be a dangerous town really. Just not a lot to do in it.
If yer man is from Mac’s part of the town, you are indeed risking life and injury.[/quote]

:smiley:

Yeah, the cattle out my way would go through you for a short cut

I’m finding this hilarious you pretending you’re not from the town.
There’s no real shame in it. Embarrassing to be called a townie cunt though alright.

[quote=“Pikeman”]I’m finding this hilarious you pretending you’re not from the town.
There’s no real shame in it. Embarrassing to be called a townie cunt though alright.[/quote]

:smiley:

Good lad, keep at it.

Good lad, keep at it.[/quote]

Typical townie response that.

it just means I’m virile and I can always get a wig or hair transplant

and I’m tall and don’t need stilletos like you:p

What’s Sligo like, generally speaking? I am thinking of getting stuck into a bird from there.

used to live with a girl from sligo…very gamey…id say sligo women love the rock n roll so get stuck in and report back…

Hmmmmm *scratches chin

Will definitely up the ante so…

actually knew a girl form sligo in college too she loved the cock … took great pride in the fact she was on the pill since she was 15 and used to do some riding behind her fellas back… could have had her but didnt … i regret it…so do the deed sledge … no point having regrets in life…just dont marry her…

Hmmmm my Mother is a Sligo women and I can safely say none of the above apply to her
Don’t discriminate though

now im not one to slag off anyones ma but we know shes from sligo and put out at least once or you wouldnt be here! its all pointing in the one direction for me…

Syllogism at its best

indeed it is my friend indeed it is…:wink:

I’d say your namesake used it a few times

on occasion …are you aware of the works of the great kafka then, thought it was just me and fat tom humphries…!

Not a fan to be honest
Too much like hard work

Looking for a location to hold a stag.

Is the Arann Islands of any use for a stag?

Probably going to try and avoid a city and keep it within a couple of hours drive of Limerick.
We’ve probably burnt out Dingle at this stage, were in Kilarney for a stag last year, Galway can be a bit of a balls to try and get messy groups of lads into a nightclub, Cork is cork (city), any other suggestions?

Borris-In-Ossory. Only a couple of hours from Limerick itself and handy for the Dublin based Limerick born lads like Julio Geordio too. Seems like a slam dunk to me.

Have you been tasked with this Runt???

I’m on the committee